ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MT55 Black 182. Just had a little play up Leeds ring road towards asda.

Black Gold Clio 182
Possibly user settleddown?? Had a little play up the ring road, mine was crap cause exhausts blowing like f**k!!

Also if it's the same car your girlfriend lives near Farsley Celtic ground? Not that I'm
Nosey but I have a mate on that street and my sister used to live on it too.

Andy.

182 FF (Black Gold)
Hi mate was me :) Noticed I was pulling a bit from you up the hill, I bought the car from my pal who you are probally on about :D My Gf lives in North Yorkshire.

Black Gold Clio 182
Yeah clamp where cat meets centre silencer is foobarred. Off to put a new one on tommorow along with rear hangers.

Yours needs a clean ;) lol. I was going to stick hazzars on after I went past but switch has the common fault!! Lol. You live local?

182 FF (Black Gold)
Haha I had to move lanes to see who you was, Knew it was a 182 as I have seen you about a few times. Yeah mine needs a clean big time, just bought a load of stuff today so a massive cleaning session is in order tomorrow. Yes mate I live in Bramley, you? Should meet up one day when its not icy and go for a blast. How does my Milltek sound?

Black Gold Clio 182
Yeah mate should do!! I live in Rodley, think i seen yours parked up other month at Rodley beer featival?? Or was that before you got it?? As for the miltek, not a clue, had the choons turned up to drown out the noise of blowing exhaust lol!!

182 FF (Black Gold)
I think it was before I got it, haha is it that bad? I couldnt hear much my exhaust is a bit loud when giving it some lol!! Deffo, do you go out for the odd hoon? Some amazing roads around pool bank, dont really want to go out there in the winter lol would probally write the car off.

Black Gold Clio 182
Yeah it's bad lol sounds awfull, it's doing my head in!! Usually go out for a drive over to wakey on a Sunday night (not going this Sunday I don't think) with a few mates, one who spotted you the other day ( Ben in the White Evo) and my mate who's just pick up an blue S2 106 rallye 16v on throttle bodies, if you see him about he often likes a play!!!

Yeah over near pool bank is good roads, in the summer we all usually have a drive over to the Sun Inn pub. Nice roads out there, not been over in the Clio though!!

Black Gold Clio 182
Yeah it's bad lol sounds awfull, it's doing my head in!! Usually go out for a drive over to wakey on a Sunday night (not going this Sunday I don't think) with a few mates, one who spotted you the other day ( Ben in the White Evo) and my mate who's just pick up an blue S2 106 rallye 16v on throttle bodies, if you see him about he often likes a play!!!

Yeah over near pool bank is good roads, in the summer we all usually have a drive over to the Sun Inn pub. Nice roads out there, not been over in the Clio though!!

182 FF (Black Gold)
Ohh I will keep an eye out for the 106, im all up for going for a drive I cant get enough of driving the 182, I drive a long wheel base van all day and when I get in the clio its just mega fun :D

Black Gold Clio 182
Haha. He won't be at in it much cause it's mainly for track, but he will use it a bit.

Don't blame you, vans are boring! Lol. Clio's are like go karts :D

182 FF (Black Gold)
Haha lol I know the body roll is shocking!!! Sometimes go a bit quick and have to tell myself in not in the clio but a big van lol!!!