ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MX5 Number 2.

Listerine & Poledo
You should visit one of our NW meets... more MX5's than Clios! Serious.

As much as that is how it should be for a club or enthusiastic drivers, it is, how do I put this..

The North.

Although I appreciate that the local blart have no morals or underwear, which makes it a tough choice

I'm taking bottles of tap water and jars of air down sarf tomorrow. Give them a taste of what it's like to be a true man.

1225770440681555627wsnaccad_chibi_fist.svg.med.png

What the eff. Genuine reason. Plus I'm working nights, and I don't fancy doing what I did at CSS again anytime soon.
Need to get rid of this s**t job, its ruining my life.

I owe someone with some MX5 parts quite a sizeable chunk, but after that coilovers should be here soon. I've sorted out my tax situation, and am getting paid properly now. This will get tasty soon, I promise!

CSS and Go-Karting involved full man points with regards to working.

Extra points were awarded for your ability to get changed between services!

CSS and Go-Karting involved full man points with regards to working.

Extra points were awarded for your ability to get changed between services!

Flol! I'm a danger to the world!

Eh? What?

Bilsteins and FM Chassis bracing?

nomnom

;)

Get oot ma threeid.
Nah, more along the lines of undrivablility. Because cool hipster y0.
In all seriousness, I can certainly see the appeal of a great handling car after going out in Sebs new boosted bus... but grip and comfort are oh so dull! ;)

Getting changed AND rolling a cig. Hero.

Do you jam your knee under the wheel to do it like I do?

Nah, I can't use my knees very well, they're shaped like a 50p.
I used the outside of my hands at the bottom of the wheel - like heel and toeing basically. :cool:

Have you got your locking wheel nuts off yet?

Yes.

Is it low yet?

No.

I had them removed a while ago now Marco, just before CSS iirc - had to pay, but I just wanted it over and done with.

And I applied for finance again this month Rhys, but got rejected again. So 100% going to have to buy outright. I'll finish paying Seb (this month most likely), then take the plunge. 119% before the end of the year.

Listerine & Poledo
^^ignore him, his car couldn't be more awesome, period
Aww, thanks dear.

Seriously though, I've been trying to hunt down the Mazdaspeed shock/spring kit, but it looks like the only way is overnight-parts-from-japan :(

Tonika kit, maybe, but I'd rather it was all gen-u-wine mazda stuff.

EDIT - Oh, and Joey, that noise is apocalyptic.... I couldn't do it, but a standing ovation for you for having it :)

I can't afford to get a Torsen, 'cure' my rust AND buy coilovers all in the same month. Well, I could, but then I'd most likely be forced out of my apartment. Do not want.
I'm just so confused how its actually higher than it should be... who would raise an MX5?!!

Genuinely surprised you approve of the noise Goodj! I'll be honest, It's just beyond chavvy. But I think that's what makes it awesome. Lol

Haha, I would if the LSD wasn't an absolute steal.
Seb is crazy for selling all his stuff so cheap! Could have made an absolute killing out of that car if he wanted to.
(Not complaining though!)

0% credit card and buy them that way?

I imagine if he can't get finance which is secured against an item, he won't be able to get a 0% CC that is secured against nothing.

I've tried Driftworks finance twice now, and even with a credit rating of 999 I've still been rejected. It's retardedly hard to get accepted apparently

It's to do with the length of your credit history and the amounts you have borrowed/tried to borrow.

I had something similar when I got my loan for the RB, perfect credit score, just not a very long one (so to speak!)

I'm not getting another credit card. I can't see it ending at all well!

I think you're probably right Edd... It's just a ballache that they wont trust I'd pay them £21 a month for 12 months.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
On another note has seb sold all the nice parts?

goodj you mean like the mazdaspeed dampers that just arrived at my door today ;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
£21 a month? You cannot be serious. I'd almost actually buy them for you. (If you lived closer and I was able to break your legs if there was missed payment).

On another note has seb sold all the nice parts?

goodj you mean like the mazdaspeed dampers that just arrived at my door today ;)

Yeah, just his door bars are left now I think?

£21 a month? You cannot be serious. I'd almost actually buy them for you. (If you lived closer and I was able to break your legs if there was missed payment).

Deadly. They're only £500 coilovers, if I pay £250 deposit, that leaves around £21 a month to pay back. They're still having none of it!

I could always break his legs on your behalf. Or send someone to do it :)

FLOL!! I'm scared of how true this is.

Rob's right actually.

You're out tonight aren't you Joe? If you want, we can talk about me getting them for you, and you just paying me?

I imagine I will get finance pretty easily now, obviously I can't be 100% sure though.

Let me know what you think mate.

Flol at Robs offer - sounds like the safest bet ;)

Flipping cheers though!!
I'd have to give it some serious thought though... I don't like owing my parents money, let alone friends!
We'll have a talk about it this evening Edd!

Yeah I'm the same mate, but the offer is there if you want it.

I trust you not to do a runner on me, and if you did, I'll just follow the noise! LOL!