ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MX5 Number 2.

I'll save you the hassle Jamie, they're bound to be lower than whatever the hell is on my car atm, anyway!
Let me know when you can send them :)
Oh btw, ever get any pictures of those wheels?

I heard there was a V6 on fire once?

271560_10151214473321388_915266649_o.jpg

Listerine & Poledo
holy jeez, is that what it was!

LOL, I thought your inner sills had a fight with the ghostbusters or something!

Another reason I wont be getting a loud exhaust :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Joe it sounded f**king ace going up that hill my girlfriend could hear you when I was on the phone!

Listerine & Poledo
you know what, from that angle.... it does actually look rather high up.... can't be standard ride height.

Someone must have chucked on some Defender springs or something

I MIGHT have something in the pipeline. Just considering options atm - and also I'm not sure there's much point lowering it until I've 'sorted' the rust... everything is going to have to come back off again when I do it.

LOL, I think a V8 might be a while off yet. The way I'm doing things, it just doesn't really make sense to spend time adding nice parts, only to have to take them off again in a month or so to fix it. I'll just save myself the hassle and wait.

Ah, that's okay - the NW lot are very good at rig-up stuff (and I think I've proven myself with the PH1 airbox ;)) haha.
I'll bring it down to the unit when it's looking a bit more presentable and deafen you all!

Listerine & Poledo
I best get you some decent photos of the ol' girl then.

Where's my 24 courier though! I'm supposed to be having a windblocker with speakers turn up today! (Bet it's a fucker to get the style bar off)

In all seriousness though, I think I did manage to talk myself out of getting Sebs $2k HKS coilovers for dirt cheap just through not wanting to rip the guy off! lol. He could easily fetch £700+ for them!

Businessman of the year '12.