ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MX5 Number 2.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
What door bars are they Seb has?

Goodj, they are used mazdaspeed ones but I need springs or will have to use the Apex's i'm currently running..

Sorry for thread stealing Joey, i'll update mine one day! haha

did seb give you the old tip too? sure it was like 5'' was epic

also who cut your rear bumper haha

Nah, its still all stubby and tucked up under the bumper.
I cut my bumper using a shitty saw... looks alright doesn't it? :) Haha

What door bars are they Seb has?

Goodj, they are used mazdaspeed ones but I need springs or will have to use the Apex's i'm currently running..

Sorry for thread stealing Joey, i'll update mine one day! haha

I'm not sure tbh, they just came upto about knee height..
Ahh, its okay! Would like to see yours thoroughly updated though.

Found out tonight that this spits about 2 inch flames. I r happy.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Funny you should post those itb's I almost bought a spare Inlet to mess about with.. bike bodies and a MS on a trackday car would be fun!

I just think Carbs on this thing would be amazing fun! Everytime you let off the throttle Constant flames.
Apparently though, it's insanely hard to get within 10bhp of even the standard figure with carbs... throttle bodies on their own make around 130/140 - so you need to go all out or not bother. I'll be going all out thanks. High comp bottom end, cams & ITB's is my eventual aim now I think. Going for a 70's race car feel; so trap lip, 13's with massive tyres etc. Awesome :cool:

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I actually have some 13" minilights.. they are too wide for me though... ET0 can't rem what width can check if your interested.. have 215 track tyres mind!

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
yeah direct mx fit except for width! will sort you out some pics. I bought them for track but can't be arsed with bolt on arches..

they are very tidy though!

yeah direct mx fit except for width! will sort you out some pics. I bought them for track but can't be arsed with bolt on arches..

they are very tidy though!

oh yeah they also fit over 1.8 brakes!

I'll be having 'modified' arches anyway - so that's cool! But yeah, send me some pictures when you get chance :)

Do it Joey! Do it NAAOOW!

Good call, mini lights, do it.

Trying to find s**t to sell RIGHT NOW.

Stop ruining my car :eek:

LOL!!!! You must have known it was going to end up this way ;)

flol! I don't think you'll want it when I've finished butchering it.

You should see the rear arches now though! The bubbles in the paint are full of rain water :dead:

New seat fitted... 1,000,000x more comfortable! Seems to be in a better position too, bit further back so I can get more comfortable.

7952140406_89d97c9192.jpg

New Seat by j0eyD, on Flickr

Also trial fitting a rolled and pulled arch... Got GAP?

7952139554_40a845d642.jpg

Wide arch by j0eyD, on Flickr

I've had a load if issues with money, so I've just been doing all the little bits and pieces that I can. It will be low.. like ridiculous low. I'll more than make up for it! Lol

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
As soon as I source some springs for my Mazdaspeed shocks you can have some Apex ones for postage costs if you want? Temp fix ;)