ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.2 16v Dynamique

Clio 172 2.0 16v
You manage to get hold of any Cherry Red spray then mate?
I have been told that wilco can mix it up for me by a friend, there's also auto-paint st helens fail in that. I shall be purchasing some very soon, once I sort out zee stance.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Mark, just stop trying to copy me, GOD lol. Nahhh do it maynn I wasn't going to, but its just sort of happened.:cool:

haha :rasp: Im the original Cherry Red sunshine ;) (probably not)

Its looking great though mate, Will look good sat next to mine at FCS haha.
Let me know how the spray comes out though if you get some, ive been trying to get hold of some for a while now.

Clio 172 2.0 16v
25042011.jpg

Keskin's like..

German V6
do the diamonds black not gold and some anthracite alloys would look pretty smart not too sure about gold .

Clio 172 2.0 16v
do the diamonds black not gold and some anthracite alloys would look pretty smart not too sure about gold .
Trust me on this one, I think the cherry red can pull gold off with the right stance. I know it sounds a bit chavvy/blingy being gold but I've got a feeling it will look good anyone any good with the old photoshop that can shop it ?

Clio 172 2.0 16v
lenso's.
Whats your budget? Some nice reps on the bay here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/15-BBS-RS-STY...Car_Rims_ET&hash=item336728b685#ht_500wt_1156

not sure on the center bore though.
Ahhh yes they aren't too bad. If I get the lenso's though think I'll get them in 16" in either silver, white or gold. Well after selling the comps I can afford both but could probably afford better tyres with the Lenso's. Could someone please do me a photoshop of both the lenso's in 16" in the colours I put and the schmidt modernlines ?

Clio 172 2.0 16v
I prefer the Comps! Needs to go lower aswell i think ;)

Yeahh, I know the stance is all over the place at the minute. That shall be sorted when the new wheels are here, 16" lenso BSX in either silver, white or gold, or 15" Schmidt modernline.