ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 1.2 Dynamique

Metallic blue Clio 1.2
well this is my first car, aint got my drivin test yet bt shud hav it within the next few months
25klkis.jpg

2hqz4mx.jpg

im thinkin lowering, white rims, tinted windows, colour coding side strips and bumpers.

leme kno what yous think, or recomend

thanks

Last edited:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Smart. I personally think those wheel look gash in any colour other than silver, but thats my opinion.

320d
Don't tint the windows its chav, you'll regret it in the end.

Clear side repeaters from an 04> model would be good too mate.

Great plans for it though, I had a deposit on one exactly the same but it was broken before I picked it up lol

Metallic blue Clio 1.2
lol unlucky about it bein broken, well last week any clio i found i foned up about it and it was sold tht day or the day before i was completely ragin, i think most young drivers are going for these at the min

Metallic blue Clio 1.2
Smart. I personally think those wheel look gash in any colour other than silver, but thats my opinion.

well eres a quick photoshop i done wen i got the car lol, jus lowered, coded bumper, nd white rims

140gc3p.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
Nice 1st car mate and welcome to the club :)

The PS looks like a good idea but as said don't tint the windows

More poke than viagr
Looks nice mate, same as me! :D

O and good luck with your test mate.

...and i have some white team dynamics if your interested

Clio Dynamique
I really like that colour on Clios, like a mid range blue! Never get black, it shows all the dirt and scratches :dapprove:

Metallic blue Clio 1.2
I really like that colour on Clios, like a mid range blue! Never get black, it shows all the dirt and scratches :dapprove:
yea ano my dad wouldnt allow me to get a black car cause of tht reason, but still some cars look realli neat in black, tht is if they are treated well:rasp:

BG 182 FF
Photoshop looks good, but I would get a rs grill on it and some silvervisions then wait till you past your test m8y

Stagecoach Ticket
That blue never looks that good with white tbh. Full colour coding , silver vision bulbs, clear side repeaters lowerd 60mm, meg spilter smooth the 16v bullets aswell and it will look mint. Stay away from window tints, stickers, 6by9s etc

Metallic blue Clio 1.2
That blue never looks that good with white tbh. Full colour coding , silver vision bulbs, clear side repeaters lowerd 60mm, meg spilter smooth the 16v bullets aswell and it will look mint. Stay away from window tints, stickers, 6by9s etc
i think the blue goes really well with white. What wud u rather have with the blue?

im thinking maybe doin the 16v bullets silver, not sur tho :S

Metallic blue Clio 1.2
i thin white is gd lyk, dnt tink id go for gold as it is really for the dark blue with the williams, althou this blue and gold would really be near a sorta imprezza look alike i spose

Clio Dymanique 1.2 16v
Don't tint the windows its chav, you'll regret it in the end.

Clear side repeaters from an 04> model would be good too mate.

Great plans for it though, I had a deposit on one exactly the same but it was broken before I picked it up lol

Personally i disagree. My brother has a blue clio with tinted windows on the rear and it looks really good if you dont completely over-do the car. Give it a nice bodykit, nice alloys and spruce it up a bit. Good interior and then the tinted windows just finish it off. :cool:

Clio Dymanique 1.2 16v
Give it a nice bodykit, nice alloys and spruce it up a bit. Good interior and then the tinted windows just finish it off. :cool:

what i mean to say was -

Got a nice bodykit, nice alloys and you can always spruce it up a bit and then the tinted windows just finish it off.

haha got confused xDD :S

Metallic blue Clio 1.2
got me a set of silvervisions, thinking about making a start on painting my rims white soon.

i really just don't know what to do next :(

any suggestions??

Metallic blue Clio 1.2
wheres the cheapest place to get an rs-grill?

my cuzin can do the colour coding for me,

i want to go 60mm al round i think, what would you recommend i use, springs or coilovers??

Fabia VRS
if not renault. just ask around on here. its what i did :)
and just go on threads to see what people reccomend.

wheres the cheapest place to get an rs-grill?

my cuzin can do the colour coding for me,

i want to go 60mm al round i think, what would you recommend i use, springs or coilovers??

£45 from Renault.

If only going 60mm then just get springs and maybe some uprated shocks.
If you buy coils you'll end up going lower. ;)