ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.poo

clio 1.2
First off im new to the site!
Dont no if this classses as a project tread!
Any way got up this morning and decided to give the clio a quick wash.
when i bought the car the rear lights were tinted and looked shoockly done. So i decided it was time to sort them out.

I used very fine sand paper and a lot of polish.

Any way before and after pics!

Before,They was Dull and looked awfull!
2vbqybq.jpg

After wich i think looks 100% beta!
s6qc8g.jpg

90w182.jpg

what do you guys think?

W

Willy

Looks pretty awesome tbh, I'd loose the silver lip on the alloys though ;)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
looks great and i usually dont like the campus, i like the wheels too i think they set the car off great!

Nimbus 197
well done, I would have just been lazy and bought new lights.............lol

Car looks good if you ask me

clio 1.2
Yer i have plans for the black badges. im going to paint them same colour as car, on that note any one no the colour of the car, please just dont say black haha

1.4 phase 1
not really a fan of the campus, but i love the lights but would loose the silver edges on the alloys.

Yer i have plans for the black badges. im going to paint them same colour as car, on that note any one no the colour of the car, please just dont say black haha

pearl black? not 100% sure about campus but most other non rs clios are pearl black, lights look alot better, what size are the wheels 17s?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Wow that looks pretty sweet imo. More lowering and you got yourself a crackin' looking car there mate. Havent seen any modded Campus' and it looks great :)

A Flamin' Red one
It's not expensive so you could have a play with colours. Red might work, a bright green if you're feeling lairy or simply black.

clio 1.2
Update!

Painted rear badges black!
2iuuyw6.jpg

Painted front badge black!
34zjayx.png

Painted interior strips black!
10zcrb4.jpg

clio sport tax disk holder:rasp:
2gtrjmv.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Really like this car, coming along nicely. Im not sure how low you should lower it. How much is it lowered by atm? Just thing the wheels should disappear in the arches a tad more ;)