ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 gleaming - Meguiars is the Sh*t!!

there are 3 stages - the first takes away any blemishes in the paint - ie swirls, stains from bird mess etc, the second polishes the paint to an amazing shine - the third then contains the carnuba wax - Halfords now sell all 3 - they are in red bottles and are marked stage 1,2 & 3.

It takes a good days work and your arm will hurt like fuc* afterwards but you will be well chuffed with the results - it takes a lot longer now for the car to get dirty as well - the dust etc does not seem to stick so much.

usual story - hurts like hell (especially as £10 a bottle) but well worth it in the end.

Remapped derv Golf

Hardly have to use any. Meguiars goes a lot further than autoglym.

I do the same on my car but instead of the stage 3 I use Meguiars #16 mirror glaze.

Mini Cooper S sport

If I get the 182 I might have to invest in some of that - £30 for all three isnt too bad IMO.