ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 Phase 1

Williams 1 (no.69)
Car is filthy and needs a detail (will do in a week or two)
But as I got new alloys put on thought I would post up a pic.

07012008119.gif

They are 15's, perfect size for a ph1 and as above you can't get 14's over the calipers and i doubt they made 14" pro race wheels.

RenaultSport 172.
liking the pricerac 1.2's as said above. like the contrast between the silver and white tbh..!

Williams 1 (no.69)
Thanks for the comments. I always like white wheels - gives it a more purposeful look imo :evil:. Inspiration can be found here..
http://www.volny.cz/racing.jirik/cz/2003/galerie03.htm
..as well as the numerous examples of Williams Speedlines in white.

They are 15inch - did not plan to go a size up - wanted to keep things as close to standard not to compromise ride quality, handling etc. The lighter weight of the alloys have resulted in better mpg (as far as i can tell) and the torque steer is a bit mental at the mo too - although that probably has a lot to do with the cheap rubber thats on there. Looking to Parada Spec two in a month or two and hopefully get on track. Havent noticed much change in handling due to lighter weight on each corner, But I wont go thrashing it in this weather with budget tyres on anyhow.

Supra in the background yes - a mate from work owns it. Dont ask :quiet:

I quite like the look of white wheels on silver - many dont. Its something different and rarely done :eek:

Few more pics taken at night. Not good quality though :dead:

06012008115.gif

06012008117.gif

06012008116.gif

06012008118.gif

FOR SALE!!!
nice its sumthink diffrent :) when you get some nice rubber should do the writting white proper tack look

Williams 1 (no.69)
Cheers Marky.

I did think about getting a Splitter on - but where I live and the roads i use (speed humps, pot holes etc) it will get destroyed.

Last edited: