ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 made in France...

RenaultSport Clio 172
Hy! My name's Gérald, I'm 30 years old and I'm . I live in north of France.
I'm administrator on a french forum soon available in english version (Clio RS Concept) about Cliosport . We are interrested about your english clio because you customise it nicely!
I've got a blue artic 182cup with soft tuning:

cliors22vv.jpg

cliors107bs.jpg

cliors54gt.jpg

cliors113qd.jpg

cliors33vl.jpg

cliors18yl.jpg

cliors47yo.jpg

cliors81kp.jpg

cliors74rb.jpg

pict25907em.jpg

pict26021ev.jpg

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Bonjour!!!! (Someone had to)

Car looks great,how's the handling on 17's? And could i ask what wheels they are?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Hello and welcome to Cliosport Gérald . Enjoy the site . It'll be good when your site is in English :)

Clio 197
Bienvenue a Cliosport.

Ta voiture est tres jolie.

J'aime les pneus, mais je cros que ce sont tros grandes pour la voiture (seul mon avis).

Comment as-tu nettoye la moteur? C'est tres propre! Je conduit 750 kilmoetres chaque semaine et J'abandonne tout espoir, ma voiture fair souille apres un jour!

Je mexcuse si J'ecrit Francais faux - J'ai l'etudie jadis.

al

ST on the way...
Oms said:
Bienvenue a Cliosport.

Ta voiture est tres jolie.

J'aime les pneus, mais je cros que ce sont tros grandes pour la voiture (seul mon avis).

Comment as-tu nettoye la moteur? C'est tres propre! Je conduit 750 kilmoetres chaque semaine et J'abandonne tout espoir, ma voiture fair souille apres un jour!

Je mexcuse si J'ecrit Francais faux - J'ai l'etudie jadis.
"Your car is very pretty. I like the tires." :S ;)

Your sister has been doing what with a horse!?!?! :eek:

Clio 197
LOL!

I tought pneus are wheels? Rouages perhaps?

(I'm just proving that the English can never learn proper French!)

RenaultSport Clio 172
Thank you has all for your reception.;)
I you previens, I do not speak at all English, I use a translator.:S
It is true that 17 a little large fact for the CLIO, but I adore the look that gives.
I roll that the week end with, for which it east nickels.:rasp:

RenaultSport Clio 172
Dubai182 said:
Bonjour!!!! (Someone had to)

Car looks great,how's the handling on 17's? And could i ask what wheels they are?

Yes, my wheels is AXIA Zolder on 7*17";) .

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
nice, personally think they should be left standard, but not keen on the 182 style exhausts.

RenaultSport Clio 172
Thank you!!
I wanted to assemble a BlueFlamme system but your forum very bought, I must wait.

:mad: :clown:

ON YOUR FORUM, THIS PIC.​
WHAT COLOUR IS THAT 182 ON THE RIGHT OF THE PIC? IT LOOKS LIKE A 2 TONE BLUE GREEN. EITHER ME IS COLOUR BLIND OR THATS ANOTHER COLOUR. IT LOOKS ACE ANYWAY.

thememodifica2.jpg