ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 Track Car Project

Andy P

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, i20N
Looks nice.

The cup racer was going well at Donington on the 5th of August, was chatting to your Dad during one of the many red flags.

Clio 220 PH2
Hi all, Its been a while still active on here but no crazy builds have been happening to scream and shout about however a couple of new additions and updates. The Megane has gone I loved that car and did a few track days in it and was planning a ring trip but COVID put a stop to that and I decided to move the car on because it was too track focused for my current needs. The cup racer has had a full respray and is now in Royal blue I must admit it looks stunning. I have got myself a new daily driver and i am back in a clio again, 220 trophy ph2 with some tasty mods. My dads bought a new track toy in the form of a Radical SR3 RS which is a crazy machine so quick and the high aero makes for some crazy corning speed.

But enough about me waffling heres some pictures.

Clio 220 PH2
sfwzHzzxSfO1c9aij2h5ag.jpg

tzrxA%g5QWqtHIHesCmANQ.jpg

m79TGuyzS7aKNFgQCP%+KQ.jpg

BWL+MmKWQD6pDhJ1Bp89MQ.jpg

2Mh6pnaOQrSTHzPLDz0fJw.jpg

36M6QLzqSxK89IeIx6VhqA.jpg

H6hQl0vlQ4Ga633oT1Ok5w.jpg

dpQ9m24tQJWEETpKLUZCpQ.jpg

Andy P

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, i20N
@Ben NBR Cup When your Clio was in the garage at Donnington two weeks ago I didn't even look at the Radical was more interested in your Clio, made me miss my 220 that I sold.

Clio 220 PH2
@Ben NBR Cup When your Clio was in the garage at Donnington two weeks ago I didn't even look at the Radical was more interested in your Clio, made me miss my 220 that I sold.
It was lovely to see you again mate and have a little catch up, hopefully we will see you again on a track day soon. Thank you mate i must admit i feel i have found a nice one they lad before me put some tasty mods on it. They are great cars just a shame they are starting to be priced out of being useable at 1.55.9 a litre of fuel lol.

Andy P

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, i20N
Was
It was lovely to see you again mate and have a little catch up, hopefully we will see you again on a track day soon. Thank you mate i must admit i feel i have found a nice one they lad before me put some tasty mods on it. They are great cars just a shame they are starting to be priced out of being useable at 1.55.9 a litre of fuel lol.
Was good to catch up, we always seem to do the same days at Donnington. Last time you were in the Clio Cup racer. That's the reason I sold mine on due to the mileage I do each year. I think you need to add photos of the engine bay of the new Clio.

Clio 220 PH2
Was

Was good to catch up, we always seem to do the same days at Donnington. Last time you were in the Clio Cup racer. That's the reason I sold mine on due to the mileage I do each year. I think you need to add photos of the engine bay of the new Clio.
Haha yeah it always seems the way or the odd Bedford. Yes we were i think that was the first time we took the cup racer to donington. Yeah its a pain its gone up 5p in a week hopefully it stops for a bit or i will be putting an electric motor in the car lol I have one i will stick a picture up now.