ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 'van'

Mk4 .:R32
Took some pics of my 182 yesterday which I have only had since november after taking the big step from a 1.2 Dynamique. Its called a van by my mates at work because of the dark tints at the back Lol, which i want to get removed at some stage :rasp:.
Trying to find some decent places to take pics on this Island but I cant find anywhere! Iam only 20 so she will be staying standard for a while untill Iam 21 in Oct Lol. Iam no photographer and I only have a point and shoot 7mp camera lol.

Picture276.jpg

Picture275.jpg

Picture274.jpg

Picture278.jpg

Picture285.jpg

Picture288.jpg

Astra SRI CDTI,Hornet FA8
Very nice. I like the look of the new badges on the back... And yeah, take the tints off.

EP3 Civic Type R
Very tidy and clean, but it does look un-equal and a bit van like. I'd personally take the tints off or get lighter ones. It's not a limo ;)

Thanks for your comments. If I remove the tints wont I be left with lots of sticky sh*t on the windows Lol? and will it effect the heated rear window once pulled off?

Renaultsport clio 172 cup
Just use tar and glue remover on the windows and taking the tint of the rear wont damage the heated screen!.

Looking good dude.

Where is that? and can you get closer to that abandoned house?

Thanks mate! You can yeh. I did attempt it but I got some dodgy looks. There's swings and a roundabout, its kinda wierd! Its right next to blackgang chine roundabout as you go towards Chale. You turn left where it says Merlins Indian Takeaway Lol.

350Z GT
That does look mint! Keep seeing it around randomly, also seen 1 with a Yozzasport sticker. Need to have a big IOW meet at some point, are some great locations over here for photos as well.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Fair play to you getting the car mate, seems like no time at all since you were looking for all the mods for the 1.2

Enjoy it! :)

Fair play to you getting the car mate, seems like no time at all since you were looking for all the mods for the 1.2

Enjoy it! :)

Hi mate, Yeah wasn't that long ago. Iam on the look out for some coilovers as we speak Lol