ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 197 now on ITBs

Evo
Why did it go bang out of interest? Issues with the nitrous that Chip mentioned or other issues following the build by TDF?

Not sure id be entirely happy with it breaking 3 months after spending 6 grand on it lol.

Using 95 octane fuel out of someone's jerry can thinking it was 99 which it is mapped on, my mistake and like a t**t I paid the price. Standalone ECUs have much less to nil detonation identification and ignition r****d.

Cracked one of the piston rings in half lol but thanking my lucky star the bore wasn't damaged.

Just FYI TDF have never put a foot outside of perfection whilst on any of my cars so none of that here please.

Evo
Well i cant comment on someone elses experience, he had the decentcy to try and keep it off the forums why is everybody so interested on jumping on the band wagon?

If they were to ever mess me about then i'll be the first to moan, i luv a good slagging off as you all know, until then im all for TDF.

Evo
Chip you like a good tease. I might even treat london to a viewing next Ace Cafe, but then again November is very late in the year for this to come out the garage!