ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1996 Renault Clio MK1 16v F7R

A few pictures I have so far of my Valver. Comments welcomed :)

DSC_0299-1.jpg
DSC_0303-1.jpg
DSC_0306-1.jpg
DSC_0319-1.jpg
548062_10150722570823614_797948613_9210205_424768093_n.jpg
IMG_0412.jpg

Williams 2, Shuttle
very nice, prefer it on the turbines! what exhaust do you have looking for a new one for my williams

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks brilliant mate. I miss my valver, but don't at the same time, lol.

very nice, prefer it on the turbines! what exhaust do you have looking for a new one for my williams

It on the turbines and is staying on the turbines. I think the Black 19 wheels are a little chavy. Its a mongoose. Best system for the engine in my opinion :)

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Someones stolen your bonnet!

In all seriousness mate looks lovely. Much prefer the turbines tho!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
best combo ever! Silver turbines + Black valver! How you finding it for reliability? Got any rust?

best combo ever! Silver turbines + Black valver! How you finding it for reliability? Got any rust?

All cars this age on standard paint have rust im affraid. Although there is none on the paintwork at the moment thank god. I store it in a garage and is currently off the road for winter. Have not had a problem with it either. I have had it for 9 months and the only thing that has gone wrong is the fan has siezed and i broke a clutch. Thats it. When it was MOT`d it passed with 1 advisory being the emissions.

Ahhh man the car looks sweet!!!!
Love it on the 19 turbines!!

Makes me want a black valver even more now :(
Didn't think they made the black ones that late at all(1996)

The only thing I would do to it is either get PH1 sidestrips or convert the front(grill,hockey sticks) to PH2.
Not a fan of mixing and matching.

Ahhh man the car looks sweet!!!!
Love it on the 19 turbines!!

Makes me want a black valver even more now :(
Didn't think they made the black ones that late at all(1996)

The only thing I would do to it is either get PH1 sidestrips or convert the front(grill,hockey sticks) to PH2.
Not a fan of mixing and matching.

it was one of the last of the ph1s. It's only been mixed and matched to get the best out of all of them. I still have all the original parts. But I like it how it is. The boot if far better now as well.

Great looking cars but I'd never own another.
Bad experience?? or just getting too old for you?
it was one of the last of the ph1s. It's only been mixed and matched to get the best out of all of them. I still have all the original parts. But I like it how it is. The boot if far better now as well.

PH1!?!?! are you sure?? thats a VERY late model!
What colour are the needles on the clocks(white/orange)
Is the indicators stalk small and square or big and round??

If you like how it is then good for you man :)
It's your car.

I even sent pictures of the car to the brother in australia!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Bad experience with a Naples.

STA70217.jpg

To be fair, I bought it of a forum member and thought it was sound but it turned out to be a dog. I then sold it and the belt snapped within 3 hours of the lad driving it away! It was cursed.

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Get the Turbines back on :cool:

That Naples made my willy dribble. Shame it was a dog but LOL at the belts snapping on the lad who bought it off you. Poor beggar!

Inferno 182 & Saxo
I'm a fan, no OTT b****cks to it as well just the way it should be. These have to be on turbines, nothing else works.