ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1st efforts at a mini-detail.......

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I cannot see my roof, let alone reach it!

Can't see your roof! Lol, get some 'lows'. Then you can. Ha ha.

Only joking, you must be 5" 5 or so then, if you genuinely can't clean it! I don't struggle there, in fact, its more fitting in the clio from a height wise I have a problem with...

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
I'm a girl and 5''3! hehe, and I have the mk3 so its like a 4x4 as it is! not puting any 'lows' on untill insurance decides i can drive and become a little nice to my purse! £140 a month as it is!

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
Yup its only a 1.2!! ha, I suppose i'll just have to get it done professionally! im a fussy bugger id rather do it myself so I can't complain of someone doing a rubbish job!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Thanks Dawn! She is lowered on Bilstein B14's, with Eibach 15mm spacers all round. Yeah, the 197 RS Style badge was the first thing I did, the 'Halfrauds' one made me shudder......

How is yours behaving, all good I hope!

She's sitting perfectly! just how I want mine to look. :approve:

Lovin mine atm!

Mini Cooper S
Looks great, cup spoiler would finish it off nicely! I think the exhaust looks good too, don't know why you'd want to change it?

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
Went out and bought myself some clay :), Waiting for a dry day now, was fine untill I bought the clay then hammered down! (typical welsh weather)

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
Cheers guys, Kyly, we need pics both before and after the claying! Including the roof. :rasp:
Will do, also bought some colour renevator to 'remove scratches' a few scuffs on the front from living next to a hedge!
Photo's of the roof? now that is going to be tricky! will have to whip out the step ladder!

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
Finally got around to do this!! I'll post pictures tomorrow but WAW!!! nobody warned me this takes FOREVER.... Washed it down, shampoo, tar remover, clay, colour renevator, glass cleaner, polish, wax and then some rain treatment and this took 7 hours! but damn my baby's looking fine! haha.