ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 7th car in the series..... Cliosport 172 ph2

Clio sport 172
Been a member on here since about january i think, was looking at getting either a ph2 172/182, took full advantage of the Rents being away and them not moaning 'not another bloody car' went and had a little look at one yesterday and really loved it, felt like i was in a rocket go kart!! after not knowing what to expect speed wise i was very suprised, how much the 172 put out !! completely standard apart from a powerflow exhaust fitted by previous owner

heres a few pics, comments welcome

clio3.jpg

clio2.jpg

clio1.jpg

Clio sport 172
ha! yea im sure it will, just been for a little tear up in it round some back road!! they hold well dont they!!! well deserved tear up i think after 4 mile pre season run :eek:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I dont get why its the 7th :S

Looks nice tho :) My dad wasn't best pleased when I came home after putting a deposit down on the 182, he said i was too young, he knew i was looking but didn't think i'd actually buy one lol

Clio sport 172
clio 1.2
saxo VTR
Punto HGT
Audi TT
Ibiza cupra mk3
BMW 323ci coupe

this list shall continue....

ahhh i suppose if its something you want, and you have something to show for what you work for its all good...