ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Aerial was stolen!

Used to have a Clio

Last night! i cant believe it! i parked it in town to meet my friends for a night out, came back at 2am and noticed my antenna was missing! i didnt know it was easy for people to take the antenna off? ive not looked closely at it yet. i dont know if they snapped it or just unscrewed it!

do any of you know where and how much a replacement it? is it better to get an OEM one like on Ebay or renault ones?

Youve got to wonder who the hell goes to the bother of nicking a car aerial? :confused:. Possibly someone else who had theirs nicked first...

Bee stings look better anyway - good excuse for buying one now!

Twingo 133

Its stupid really.

Id recomend getting a richbrook beesting aerial as this is locking ( 2 allen key bolts lock the thread) and looks nicer.

Used to have a Clio

where can i get them? ive just been looking on eBay and they have those anti theft ones....

the bee sting that are sold on ebay look a bit fat on the base, would they fit the shape of the base on the roof?

i know what you mean about what kind of people goes to the trouble of stealing them! and my car wasnt the only one there, i noticed a few golfs with the same aerial!

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member

my aerial was stolen in september...

i thought it was just some tw*ts doing it for a laugh....

next night car was attempted STOLEN, got my headunit, sub, amp,

jacket, cds, cleared the whole car out......

and wrote it off in cost of damages! - £1400 of damage!

was not happy!

ad