ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Airbrushed Engine Cover

307 hdi (powered by derv)

i gotta say i like to idea, put personly i aint to keen on pic. Looks smart.

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

finally sum1 replies!

thanks - i know wot u mean i wasnt lookin jap graphicss on a french car but i like the finish and wot she did to it!

Quote: Originally posted by hip_spasm on 03 October 2004

I like the idea and the art is good. But a Renault aint jap.
Neither is a TOYOTA YARIS (They are made in france... like the clio....but better quality)

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 03 October 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Red Clio 52 on 03 October 2004

It would look better on a TOYOTA;)
look better on a packed lunch box
Say it how it is Mike!!!

Nice idea (not liking picture) Did you get id done professionally or by a mate

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Very impressed mate.

I think it adds a very individual feel to your car.

As to those that dont like it, it looks a hell of a lot better than the now commonplace lexus lights and other associated crud that people attach to the exterior.

Unique...... very nice, but on the wrong car. It would look good on my Yaris.;)

[Edited by Red Clio 52 on 03 October 2004 at 9:49pm]

[Edited by Red Clio 52 on 03 October 2004 at 9:50pm]

What sort of paint was used, its look really good but it could flake off if they havent used the correct heat rated paint!

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

Quote: Originally posted by Spammy on 03 October 2004

That a dci 80, mapped up to 102?

PS: Love the cover

[Edited by Spammy on 03 October 2004 at 9:05pm]
it is an 80 but dont think its near 102 but have to get it on the RR

as for all who dont like fair play - i did say to the girl that it was a french car so no jap but wot she has done is fine by me

as said above somethin different to seeing lexus lights on cars all the time or the "sponsors" down the side of the door

persealant paint was used but not sure of the exact colour - its mostly green with blue purple and balck in it

end of the day ive had a majority of people liking it - most aprreciate it and i knew it wouldnt win everybodys hearts lol

weve talked about this way too many times. The engine cover doesnt actually get that hot. You can paint it in normal automative paint. There are quite a few on here that have colour coded their engine bays in mondial blue uising the exact same paint that they have on the extreior of their cup.

Ta, Andy

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

plain is boring lol

u would need something on the cover aswell as the colour coding to set it off imo

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

getting a battery cover made aswell to cover up the ECU,T-box and fuse. having a digital voltage display moulded in aswell to make it a bit different

going for same colour but dont know if ill get a pic put on it! watch this space :D

Looks great, Manga can go on any car.

Soo much better than aircraft wing sized spoilers or baz exhausts.

/Mad

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

Quote: Originally posted by madcowz on 06 October 2004

Looks great, Manga can go on any car.

Soo much better than aircraft wing sized spoilers or baz exhausts.

/Mad
is that who is on my cover? who is he? lol :oops: