ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Arctic Blue

LY R26 #288
Today the weather was so nice, I thought I'd take the oppertunity to give the Clio a good clean. Then head out to take some pics.

I washed it with AG shampoo (2 bucket method), Removed as many tar spots as I could find with AG Intensive tar remover, one coat of AG SRP followed by AG EGP, cleaned wheels with some halfords non acidic wheel cleaner, sealed them with AG wheel sealer, dressed the tires with Meguiars tyre gel, cleaned glass with NXT glass cleaner and polished the Yozza with some NXT metal polish.

Its not come up bad, could do with claying really. Anyway for the pics...

5540262117_a5bc0453e6_z.jpg

DSCF2408 by JoeRS182, on Flickr

5540843634_0163fc0d6a.jpg

DSCF2401 by JoeRS182, on Flickr

5540261197_23680a7e74.jpg

DSCF2398 by JoeRS182, on Flickr

5540260485_cc9cb37a2d.jpg

DSCF2396 by JoeRS182, on Flickr

5540841668_b310e6aa4b.jpg

DSCF2384 by JoeRS182, on Flickr

5540840856_71c8ba389b.jpg

DSCF2383 by JoeRS182, on Flickr

5540258099_73c5ef3ff8.jpg

DSCF2382 by JoeRS182, on Flickr

5540257583_86d2a7ea75.jpg

DSCF2376 by JoeRS182, on Flickr

5540256741_a0580f0bee.jpg

DSCF2409 by JoeRS182, on Flickr

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Arctic is the best colour you can get in the 182 ;)

what zaust u got on that??

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Ye that's good, u got a decat as well??

Nope but I shall be puttin one on order in about a month or so :) can't wait tbh lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
People also say the miltek looks better out the back but I think the yozza looks a lot better!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I hope not I sorta have my heart set on the yozza now lol
Don't suppose u get the odd pop/bang with ur cat still in place do u??

LY R26 #288
Not really, I've had it about a month or two now I suppose and I've only had one mega bang (during a good spirited sesson lol), it did sound good though.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Hmm that's not bad then with cat still in hopefully a decat would make it even fruitier :)

Also is that an OEM cup splitter??

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Niceee carbon is for heroes :)

It does look rele good in the sun and I think the splitter goes rele well Would using clay make much of a diff?

LY R26 #288
Not unless you feel the paint :p. There was so much tar and crap on the paintwork, I removed as much as I could find but the only way I think, is to clay the whole lot. But not untill next time.

My car had 1 previous woman owner so I expect its never been detailed properly. I also wanna get a few car park dents out of it, you can't notice them in the pics though. Its coming together though.

Mods so far:

Silvervisions
K-tec panel filter
K-tec CF splitter
Yozza

Not sure what next... maybe decat and remap.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Ahh right I do like to stroke my car once in a while so maybe worth it lol

Decat is menna make the yozza pretty insane but a good insane lol

Also a remap is pretty pointless without other engine mods IMO I would get a whiteline ARB instead or some sportline springs as they will make more of a diff (more tripodism) :):):):):)

Slow red one
Yozza is for heroes! Love mine and best mod to do! All my mates who are in to cars have all been impressed with its quality and always puts a smile on my face when giving some:) O and cars looking good to!

LY R26 #288
I want a decat & the pop & bang remap, but don't know if I could put up with the noise lol. Flames :evil:

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Ye that's whats goin through my head love flames and bangs but can I live with it every time I change gear lol they could do with bringing out a switch so u can change between 2 maps then there would be no "can I live with it" problem if u can turn it off :)

LY R26 #288
I don't think it pops unless your over 4.5k on the overrun or somthing like that. So it doesn't do it all the time. I'm just gonna get a decat first and see how I get on with that.

No decat yet lol. I'm considering it though!. You wont regret getting a Yozza!.

Meant to ask you this in Thurrock the other day mate. Decat or not?! Thought it was LOUD!! Yozza sound can only be described as epic but day to day I don't know if I could hack it.

*Heads back to youtube for more exhaust vids and confuse myself further.

Guessed that was you when I first saw it! Dartford Tunnel en route to meet by any chance?

Last edited:
  LY R26 #288
Guessed the was you when I first saw it! Dartford Tunnel en route to meet by any chance?

Good guess but no, that was the night before :p Nice little tunnel near Tunbridge Wells, heading towards the A27 :). I wish I could of recorded the Dartford one, it was epic. I was hoping someone in my convoy would film it. lol!