ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my bg 182 turbo, cleaned up engine bay

clio 182
hi

few pics of my BG 182 turbo, had a weekend in the garage cleaning things up and giving the engine bay some attention :)

Attachments

• photo (14).jpg
    photo (14).jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 121
  • photo (3).PNG
    photo (3).PNG
    493.5 KB · Views: 145
  • photo (13).JPG
    photo (13).JPG
    420.1 KB · Views: 121
  • photo (12).jpg
    photo (12).jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 181
  • clio 101.PNG
    clio 101.PNG
    458.2 KB · Views: 141
  clio 182
its at 241bhp at the min, just got it back from efi-parts on wednesday because i was having problems with the fueling. had a high pressure pump and the old ph1 fuel setup fitted. running perfect now.

very quick litle car that grips great and pulls you all over the spot in the dry but pointless in the wet. its got solid top mounts and GAZ fully adjustable coilovers with proxie t1r tyres on so it handles realy nice

great fun flying past high powered expensive cars in a clio :)

i just keep it garaged until the suns out now.

Attachments

• photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 83
  RB 182 FF
its at 241bhp at the min, just got it back from efi-parts on wednesday because i was having problems with the fueling. had a high pressure pump and the old ph1 fuel setup fitted. running perfect now.

very quick litle car that grips great and pulls you all over the spot in the dry but pointless in the wet. its got solid top mounts and GAZ fully adjustable coilovers with proxie t1r tyres on so it handles realy nice

great fun flying past high powered expensive cars in a clio :)

i just keep it garaged until the suns out now.

I bet it is awesome surprising people just how fast a little Clio can be! They are a very capable car in standard form let alone with 241bhp under the hood! :) Love it, very good work, I like!!! :D