ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My BlackGold 182 *56K sleep!

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Hi guys,
Here are some pictures of my first time with a PC.
The detail due to the weather was split over 4 days. total time:::14hours:::

Products used:

products2Medium.jpg

products1Medium.jpg

The car as it was, not washed in a few weeks :p

DirtyzorstMedium.jpg

DirtysideMedium.jpg

DirtywheelMedium.jpg

DirtybackMedium.jpg

DirtMedium.jpg

CIMG0780Medium.jpg

CIMG0738Medium.jpg

Time for a wash! (Megs NXT Wash)

AfterwashMedium.jpg

Followed by Megs quick clay...

AfterclayMedium.jpg

A wash with Megs Gold class, it was time to mask it up and get ready for some PC action :D

tapedupandreadyMedium.jpg

but then came the snow! with a plan of it's own :(

Snow2Medium.jpg

After a little while the snow went and after a QD I was ready to attack the swirls with a SFX1 pad and Megs #83

BonnetatMegs83Medium.jpg

I was liking the PC, it felt a little weird at first but I was enjoying it anyway :D
All in all, the snow came back and that was as much that could be done that day...

A week later, a fine morning arrived!

NicedayMedium.jpg

So it was a nice cuppa tea

teaMedium.jpg

Then of we go again!
Washed with gold class, then I proceeded to finish the rest of the car with Megs #83 followed by #80 on a SFX2 pad.
Results...

CIMG0846Medium.jpg

CIMG0843Medium.jpg

CIMG0842Medium.jpg

CIMG0834Medium.jpg

It was getting dark by time I finished the #80 process

CIMG0753Medium.jpg

CIMG0752Medium.jpg

The following day after a good QD I decided to try NXT wax on a SFX3 pad.

CIMG0864Medium.jpg

CIMG0860Medium.jpg

CIMG0858Medium.jpg

CIMG0857Medium.jpg

I was lucky enough today to wake up to another fine day and proceeded and have a QD this time with NXT speed detail I used some AG EGP by hand. It went one with ease however, I either used to much or never left it cure long enough... 45 mins. but with a little hard work with a MF it came of and all was well.

Pictures from throughout the day

CIMG0911Medium.jpg

CIMG0906Medium.jpg

CIMG0905Medium.jpg

CIMG0903Medium.jpg

A little pose for ya'll

CIMG0898Medium.jpg

CIMG0896Medium.jpg

CIMG0895Medium.jpg

Wheels, washed with Gold class, AG SRP, Megs NXT, DC3, tires with Megs tyre gell.

CIMG0893Medium.jpg

And of course a tree for Brazo!
CIMG0891Medium.jpg

CIMG0890Medium.jpg

CIMG0888Medium.jpg

I Love Gooooooold.....

CIMG0884Medium.jpg

To end up, along came the rain.... oh well :) I was happy with the results that I had seen.

CIMG0872Medium.jpg

Quality thread, quality pictures, the car is looking lovely! Glad your happy with the PC , it is weird when you first use it.

Are you sure you have enough quik clay in your box? lol

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
yeah AG EGP over NXT - just reading on detailingworld though should of been the other way round! DOH! oh well, I was gonna try some DC3 over it next wash, you think that would be ok?
Just using the stuff up that I have already before I purchase some otehr waxes. thanks for the comments guys. :D

106 GTi
I wouldnt have done it the other way round either as the cleaners in NXT would have removed the EGP. The EGP wont give as the same durability over NXT as it can do as it wont bond properly like it does over AG SRP.

DC3 will be fine over it after the next wash.

RS Meg 175
Absolutely Amazing.......:D I want a PC........How much would you say all up to start PC'in? I think Rich said £150-£200 but was just wondering :D
Look s Amaaayyyyyzin

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
excellent work, but how much time in all for all that?..........

decent show though with the mirro finish, sounded like 4 washes in that little lot!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
A really good job that mate , fantastic finish , all that hard work and waiting for the crappy English weather , lol , paid off !

Well done :)

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Are you sure you have enough quik clay in your box? lol[/QUOTE]

Hehe got it from Autopia when I got the PC etc... thought I would stock up a bit for when I do my ladies car.... Black PUG 206 :p

Golf R/Leon FR
very nice fella looks awesome
as said in other thread would be awesome if you could pc my car before fcs.

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Good job dude.

Looks good as new, glad ye got that keying sorted. Can't tell the difference at all.

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Yeah Chris, I had the whole right side re-painted, the guy that done the job also decided to wash the car and use some Mers wax.... DOH all my work was gone! swirls R us. The car now looks far better than when I picked it up brand new.

Catch you at meet man! :D

PS I still owe ya some money!