ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Blue Fiesta

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Thought I'd post a picture of my super rare Fiesta.

It is an ST3 but apart from that is the same as any blue Fiesta. The plates ruin the car so they are being changed, and I ordered a Triple R splitter many moons ago so god knows where that is.

Enjoying it so far. Averaged 35 mpg over 150 miles its got on the clock, and it hasn't been on the motorway yet.

14458890873_e1108d1453_z.jpg
IMG_2673 by R32Rob, on Flickr

14252098210_6876fc011e_z.jpg
IMG_2671 by R32Rob, on Flickr

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Ohhh first st-3 on here? Love it. What's sat nav etc like?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Sat Nav seems good. I haven't actually used it to direct me anywhere, but the map is clear and when I was setting my home address etc it was very easy to input. Has euro maps too. I will very rarely use it tbh, but for an extra a fiver a week the ST3 was well worth it for the Nav, Climate, Cruise, Mirrors etc..

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I've ordered an ST-3, being in Germany wondered if it would have euro maps. Can't wait.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Definitely worth it. Coming from my previous car, I needed all the toys really. Can't own a car without cruise so the 3 made sense.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Worth the hype?
Bit of a different beast to your last car.

Can't really tell as I've done so few miles yet. You can instantly tell you are more involved in the process of driving though. In all honesty it just feels nice to get behind the wheel of a car that is a bit lighter and more nimble. As quick as it was and as good as it sounded, the Golf always was abit of a whale and wasn't an enjoyable car to push down a B road.

It 'feels' as quick as the Golf, but I don't think it is. Just new car syndrome coupled with driving a 75bhp van for 2 months.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
100% is the best colour. Looks fantastic when the sun hits it.

It got delivered last tuesday, and mine was the 4th Spirit Blue they'd delivered that week lol. Can't see these holding their money well with the amount that seem to be being sold/leased. Will be brilliant 2nd hand buys.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I like these and you have def gone with the best colour but they are the two most unflattering pictures i've seen..lol

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah both the pictures are sh*te. Although the car is nothing special, and no different to the other 500 members on here with them lol.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Done about 300 miles in this now and stretched its legs abit more. Feels quick enough to 60, although I do feel you notice it is a small engine with a big turbo bolted on. Compared to my R32, its noticably slow to 100, so Mountune is being done next month. Great little car to throw down a decent road though.

It older (and better engined) sibling was round so I took a couple of pictures.
14503345823_f0b459d1c2_z.jpg
IMG_2711 by R32Rob, on Flickr

14296592349_38030a6fb7_z.jpg
IMG_2709 by R32Rob, on Flickr

Feels wierd driving them back to back. Focus is naturally alot lazier to drive, and similar to the R32, it doesn't feel any quicker until around 50/60 at which point it feels like it pulls harder. I'd pick the Fiesta for a spirited drive, but I'd prefer to live with the Focus.

I really want one. An orange one. For no real reason either, possibly because they are such ridiculously good value on lease for how much car you get.

You'll definitely feel the difference once Mountuned.

It pulls much harder at higher revs and is quicker than my old Focus ST to 100 now it's been done.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
These do look nice.

But was behind one the other day, i couldn't help but think it looked abit puny..definitely not its most flattering angle!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Don't get me wrong it certainly isn't slow. No doubt my engine also has a fair but more loosening up to do.

I'm not an enormous fan of the back of the car myself. But I only see that when I clean it so I can live with it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The Focus ST is like driving a bus in comparison. The Fiesta ST feels light years ahead.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I'd agree. Still think they are brilliant cars though.

This one is also up for sale if anyone knows of anyone in the market. Fully loaded ST3, immaculate.