ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Blue Fiesta

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Had a good play with one of these yesterday. I do like them. Look planted round the bends.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
My only gripe at the minute is the ride quality round town is abit naff. That and my CC doesn't seem to be working.

Yeah I agree about the ride being slightly harsh on uneven roads, that's probably the only negative I can think of. It really is a great little car.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Smaller plate and splitter fitted.
14667926486_9e202fa969_z.jpg
IMG_2862 by R32Rob, on Flickr

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Really enjoying it so far!

And despite it only being a relatively small car, i really do miss my parking sensors. The back is abit of a pain to see out of and judge distances.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Splitter and small plate look brilliant! I was really hoping I could get mine and just leave it alone. Doesn't look like that'll be happening, the list is growing daily ffs

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Don't get me wrong it certainly isn't slow. No doubt my engine also has a fair but more loosening up to do.

I'm not an enormous fan of the back of the car myself. But I only see that when I clean it so I can live with it.

They noticeably loosen up as the 1k's clock up

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Mine will get a V-Max run within first 500 miles, so hoping that helps hehe.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
They sell 3 types of petrol out here, hadn't given it a thought actually.

edit: 4 actually!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I have put a smaller plate on the back (standard height, 60mm off the length) but I can't be bothered taking any pictures of it. Tidys up the rear alot though, even tho I'm still not a massive fan of it from the back.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I've always preferred the rear to the front, the subtle changes above have made me change my mind

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Standard length and 85mm height! Fancyplates are top notch, used them so many times!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
No! I'd do it now as it took me a month to be arsed ordering mine as I was going on holiday. I despise GB number plates so even if I'd of got standard size I was still binning them. Thought I'd try the 3/4 while I was at it and it looks spot on.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Just ticked over to 1000 miles. Feels like it is loosening up alot more now and the MPG. Averaging 37mpg which I'm happy with as I only do short trips and barely use the motorway. Certainly alot better than the 17/18 MPG I used to get!

14690442160_b2e79e95bd_z.jpg
IMG_2999 by R32Rob, on Flickr

172 Cup
Mines ticked over 3000 miles, only tend to do short trips mainly to work averaging 32mpg which is pretty much similar to my old 172

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
you've had it 2 months and only done 1000 miles!!! I'm on 1800 and i've had it two weeks!

High speed motorway cruising ruins my MPG :(

Keep it below 60 and the mpg is fantastic.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
you've had it 2 months and only done 1000 miles!!! I'm on 1800 and i've had it two weeks!

High speed motorway cruising ruins my MPG :(

Keep it below 60 and the mpg is fantastic.

I agree my mileage barely warrants a car tbh but I like having my own transport. Its saving me money while I purchase my first house. Once the two years are up I'm 25 and intend on doing my bike license. The plan is to buy a 600 superbike for the week and a MK2 Focus RS for the garage/weekend.

Washington

ClioSport Club Member
I'm in a kinda similar position, I did a whole 2k in the 12 months previous, so don't really need a car, however since getting the Fister I've done 3k in 3 months. Wondering whether 8k annually is going to be enough now.