ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My boosted 197 build thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
  172 cup, Impreza P1
French coming out on top again haha:)! And yep extreme extreme mode;),
also yeah wiring is spot on! Couldn't tell to be honest , just looks like a megane bay!, well sort of! Had it on rollers again it's making 283bhp now.
Also a GTX30 that's what I'm after ermm wanna sell it!!!!!!? :D! Not really got that many updates at minute due to getting a house too so cars took a back seat for now! But on the upper hand I now have my own garage to play in :)!!

What exhaust manifold are you using?

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
Not sure yet still not even began this build! Just getting parts together now, going more track orientated now

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
Whoop! Great day today! Some class pics! And good results on rollers and to finish up my cars featured in next months Performance French Car magazine!!
yhe4uta9.jpg
sasagyra.jpg
3yda9yha.jpg

Audi A5
haha! seriously though your regret it.

on another note, i see in your add you say your running the megane ecu, how have you got the megane ecu to work with the clio uch?

also you say your using the megane engine look but youve spliced it into the clio loom, now excuse my ignorence but what is the clio loom doing if your using the megane ecu?

cheers bobby.

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
I know mate I will massively it it goes! Whether it does yet, abs yep Megane Ecu as you can't use 197 one and yeah matched looms as I'm using all Clio interior loom and features such as push start, cruise control etc etc

Cheers

Clio Turbo
Yes you got a new one un excellent condition.

And me, I bought your f**king car. Never saw a car in those conditions. Loosing oil, coolant.....I've got a huge list of bad things.

You're going to have new from my behalf.

YOUR CAR IS f**king s**t

(sorry for that but kris is really a bad person...)

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
Who's this^^^^ guy came checked the car over for a good while, bought it 2 weeks passed and I get news head gasket and gearbox has gone, but all perfect when I owned it and used everyday ? Something's a miss here??
The car got used weekly and never let me down ever?

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
And I also told you everything that's happened to car, paintwork, lambda etc etc I don't know how you can possibly come on here and throw something like that out there ?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
To the new owner, I suspect you are unlikely to get anywhere with complaining about it.
SOGA 1979, private sale, vehicle only needs to be honestly described, it doesnt need to be fit for purpose.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
To the new owner, I suspect you are unlikely to get anywhere with complaining about it.
SOGA 1979, private sale, vehicle only needs to be honestly described, it doesnt need to be fit for purpose.

Not even sure if it applies in France does it Chip?

Twingo GT
Yes you got a new one un excellent condition.

And me, I bought your f**king car. Never saw a car in those conditions. Loosing oil, coolant.....I've got a huge list of bad things.

You're going to have new from my behalf.

YOUR CAR IS f**king s**t

(sorry for that but kris is really a bad person...)

Why buy it if its so bad, last time i bought a car i checked everything and had a proper test drive, but stupid to buy a car then be unhappy about it.

Plus pretty much all private sales are sold as seen so you'll have to deal with it and abusing the guy is a twattish thing to do so...

a3ybe5ub.jpg

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
Since selling the car iv not heard anything apart from waking up with a arsey text message this morning, iv been completely honest from day 1 told you all the faults, things iv done things if needs, I even when as far as when I damaged front bumper throwing another front bumper in with the sale!? You where checking car from top to bottom when you came, test drove it and drove off with a smile now this!!? Many people know this car and even helped in the build and can vouch for it been fine not perfect as I said but fine and as I described it! But this news with head gasket and gearbox is news to me, it's an r26 box and iv known these boxes take Upto 500hp and not fail! And as I said never made any noises or any whines or anything when I owned it!
One fault was a misfire it developed once over which was lambda sensor which I told you about and I changed when it was faulty? Oh and airbag light in dash due to having no drivers pre tensioner in bucket seat.

I'm not very impressed by this sudden news about car nor am I going to accept the slander

Status
Not open for further replies.