ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my brakes

clio r27 f1
a while back i posted up about how soft and spongy my brakes feel and how much travel i have in the brake pedal.
anyway i dropped off my R27 at renault in slough, went up to the desk and the first thing the old bag said behind the desk was, as its brakes related u are gonna have to pay, i said say that again? so she said it again, then i said the car us less than 6 months old, what does the warrenty cover then? her reply was i'll get them to have a look and then i will ring u, but u will have a bill of some sort to pay, i just looked at her and laughed and said we wil see what renault UK, at this point the smirk on her face got wiped off fairly quickly.

so i rang renault UK and a nice irish girl said with the car being les than 6 month old i cant see there being any bill of any sort at all, and she was gonna look into why the old bag behind the desk was bein an ass.

anyone else had this

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Do you also know that if you purchase a brand new car from a dealership then you are within your right to return the car and get a FULL REFUND if the car isnt upto satisfactory requirement.

Keeping in mind that salesman dont go shouting about it its the law!

If Renault start there shite ask to speak to the Branch Manager not some half arsed swivel-chair jockey about whats covered, mention that your within your right to return the car for a full return and ill bet a pound to a penny that the Branch Manager will fill it with petrol after hes fixed the brake problem personally...

clio r27 f1
nobblebonce thats for the construcktive comment.

danny 172, no ididnt know anything of this law, but surely there is a time limit that u can only do this tho no?