ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Car PC'd (56k eat some fruit :))

Clio
well done al and gaz you done a great job!!! joshes car was in desperate need of a clean like that, how long before it needs doing again?? my estimate is not long some of the roads me and josh drive!!!

clio 1.4 petrol
I also have a 1.4 its currently getting lowered on thursday and colour coded on wednesday and I wouldnt mind mine looking like yours... Do u have the 172 bumpers and scirts on that? I was thinking of getting that done to mine before getting it colour coded.

1.6 16v
I also have a 1.4 its currently getting lowered on thursday and colour coded on wednesday and I wouldnt mind mine looking like yours... Do u have the 172 bumpers and scirts on that? I was thinking of getting that done to mine before getting it colour coded.

You cant get yours looking like that! Your clio is a MK2 Phase 1 not a Phase 2! You would need the Mk2 Phase 1 172 bumpers which are different!

Well done lads. You did an excelent job on that!

I need to do mine its asap! its not as dirty as daves tho :)

BMW M135i
Jesus, how things have changed since i've been in donny last.

for the better.... the old one smells feintly of urine.... new one is pretty flash like!

Well it would have done well to get any worse tbh :rasp:. The new frenchgate had just opened when I left in June that looked pretty damn swanky when I had a gander around.

Will have to get the lads together and come back for a pissup at some point. Always was good for that.

www.renparts.co.uk
how much is my car worth then do people think, ive seen replicas go for quite a bit. spec is....

Clio 1.4 16v Dynamique ph3... 2004 Model
182 Xenon Headlamps (auto)
172 wheels
182 full interior including door cards
172 steering wheel
172 Front bumper
172 Side Skirts
172 Wings
172 Rear Bumper
172 grill
172 arch liners
CUP spolier
CUP splitter
Lowered 60mm on Koni Adjustable shocks and Apex Springs
25% tint throughout.
12 months MOT (soon)
6 months tax
can't think of anything else.. but im sure there is
oh.... 35k miles

CS Dungeon
A lookalike without a 2.0 engine. Compensating for something?

Its not your car... Like i said flames By PM... Im 18 years of age... I like it... Like i said thanks for the advice... I just wouldn't like to take them off.. I would appreciate if you didn't post in this thread again.

Rob...........what he's trying to say is, f**k off you inbred c**k jockey:lolup:

1.4 Maccy D's brigade.......'Burberry girls' wouldnt know the difference eh:rolleyes:

looks great mate, just bought a 172 rear bumper myself, cant wait to get it fitted!!

ignore the "why have you got 2.0 badges etc etc" us young uns cant afford such luxuries!

great job on the cleaning guys as well, sign me up!!!

jamie

www.renparts.co.uk
Its not your car... Like i said flames By PM... Im 18 years of age... I like it... Like i said thanks for the advice... I just wouldn't like to take them off.. I would appreciate if you didn't post in this thread again.

Rob...........what he's trying to say is, f**k off you inbred c**k jockey:lolup:

1.4 Maccy D's brigade.......'Burberry girls' wouldnt know the difference eh:rolleyes:

tbh mate you would probs make fun of me..... not for been a chav but for been the exact opposite, silk scarves and ive got pretty long hair, i don't cruise etc, so feel free not to post here, you opinion isn't required/appreciated.
Anyone Want to guess at value? im thinking it will retain the book price...

CS Dungeon

tbh mate you would probs make fun of me..... not for been a chav but for been the exact opposite, silk scarves and ive got pretty long hair, i don't cruise etc, so feel free not to post here, you opinion isn't required/appreciated.
Anyone Want to guess at value? im thinking it will retain the book price...

So your not a chav.....just an up hill gardener?

As for evaluation....It would depend who you sold it to.
If you was to trade it in at the dealers it would of propably decreased in value, where as if you sold it to a fellow CS'er you may get a bit more then a standard one

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
I'll never understand the point of putting sport and 2.0 badges on something that isn't.

The car looks rediculously clean though.

Are they 182 headlights?

www.renparts.co.uk
I'll never understand the point of putting sport and 2.0 badges on something that isn't.

The car looks rediculously clean though.

Are they 182 headlights?

just to make it a complete replica really, if i could have got Metal 1.4 badges i would have fitted them. Im not really into racing people etc.... so don't worry i won't tarnish the name of renault sport not that it needs doing :p... :):):)