ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Car

Clio 1.2 Grande
Got this for my Xmas first car:) Nd i love it... Wanna do so much to it also. Jus put in Phase 2 rear lights nd got a standard cd player fitted...

N e ideas what to do next? Def need rims, lowered nd tints jus i go to college nd so work nly 1 day so hav f**k all money so gnna hav to persuade my rents to buy em stuff lol Ohh yeh needs a wash too lol

DSC00232Large.gif

DSC00234Large.gif

DSC00233Large.gif

DSC00235Large.gif

Audi TT 3.2 V6
if that were my car id want-
Front lights changed for 172 lights
Fit fog lights
clear side repeaters
new wheels, 15 or 16inch
droped 60mm
172/182/dynamique colour coded spoiler
colour code

big list but hopefully gives you some ideas. welcome to cs, hope you have had a good xmas

Engles Mummy
Fit fog lights
clear side repeaters
new wheels, 15 or 16inch
droped 60mm
colour code

^ Yea because that hasn't been done before.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
nice one mate, looks good! (i say that all the time but of course i love clios!!!)

Clio 1.2 Grande
Thanks yeh i wanna do it subtle notliek over the top and look liek sum chavmobile from halfords. Ther is enough of them round here.

Anyone know wer to get 172 headlights? Coz ther one of the things i want do i need to go to a renault dealer for them.

Thanks

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Fit fog lights
clear side repeaters
new wheels, 15 or 16inch
droped 60mm
colour code

^ Yea because that hasn't been done before.

yup, but theres not alot else **in my opinion** that you can do before the car starts looking like its crashed into halfords ripspeed half price sale section

Clio_Smart
My clio looked the same probally because its a 1.2 aswell lol

Here is a couple of pics of my clio completed

Hope you get some tips

All official renault :D

2006_0628Image0035.gif

2006_0628Image0034.jpg

Clio_Smart
It has 172 spoiler aswell just cant see it in the photo its all coloured and also have mk2 ph2 rear lights.

Im cleaning it tomorrow as its really dirty that pic was a few months ago when it was completed :D

Clio 1.2 Grande
Yeh thats exctly wat i am gnan try do lol...Wer did u get the headlights from although i might want it lower nd not sure about colour coding coz then makes it seem a bit too 172-ey.

Clio_Smart
I havent lowered mine and i am not going to my clio is done im not adding more to it.

For the lights mate it might be worth a try and pm bitsrus he may have a couple but expect them to be pricey.

All have silvervisions allround like me and many other members :D

Clio 1.2 Grande
yeh went round a bend for sum reason decided to shift down from 5th in teh middle car was in neutral for a bit..boddy goi one way wheels teh other.spun out jumped over a ditch nd hit a tree:S:S Not too bad the damage tho could have been a lot worse really...

Clio 5 1.2 16v
OMG, all ready but it would be nice if you get some of the standard spruce em up stuff down on it. Hope your ok and your car is to.

Welcome

Audi TT 3.2 V6
ouch, sorry to here uve smashed it already. any other cars damaged or just ur own? least if its just your car you can keep the insurance out of it and not bump your premium up anymore than it already is

Octavia VRS
gutted! Hope you get it sorted. Keep mods subtle, as posted above, when you get it back on the road

al

ST on the way...
S**t mate!! Gutted for ya :dapprove:

It really is a terrible time of year to be driving.

Last edited:
  Audi TT 3.2 V6
^^ yup defo not the best time to get your first car either, the greasy roads combined with inexperiance really dont go well together.

RS Clio 200
yeh went round a bend for sum reason decided to shift down from 5th in teh middle car was in neutral for a bit..boddy goi one way wheels teh other.spun out jumped over a ditch nd hit a tree:S:S Not too bad the damage tho could have been a lot worse really...

sorry to hear that mate!

on another note though.. cornering in 5th??????

Clio 1.2 Grande
Lol yeh i know...that why i was liek s**t need to shift down but then i left it in neutral for too long nd coasted round the bend nd then coz body was goin one way nd wheels basically had no drive.... Ahh welli guess i have learnt from it... I am fucken lucky will try get a pick of wer it happened i jumped over a fuckn massive ditch also! So i am drivin liek an OAP from now on:rasp: