ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Looks nice mate!

17s look sooo good on valvers when theyre up in the arches. Just a pitty they slow them down so much!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by will_s on 19 August 2005

is it a big difference in speed tom??
Yeah quite a bit really! I never used to think it was much until i put my 15s back on when i had my valver. Id say above 4k there isnt much of a difference really but before that 4k mark with smaller wheels it pulls so much quicker!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/652343I still loved my 17 s though!

i,ve ordered the 4pot brake kit with 300mm discs from ktec so will only be able to have 16s so may not make any difference than 17s

Might be a daft question but Im a newbie to Clios.

Is it poss to fit a willy bonnet on a normal 1.4 RT or are the mounting diff? If so, can you buy them and where from? Had a look at several bonnet vents and none look as good as those.

Lovely car btw. Wanna swap? ;)

will_s - lovely valver you have there !!
i love it, especially the wheels & that small number plate.
It looks mint !!

Punto/Clio GTT

Quote: Originally posted by Vandal on 19 August 2005

Is it poss to fit a willy bonnet on a normal 1.4 RT or are the mounting diff? If so, can you buy them and where from? Had a look at several bonnet vents and none look as good as those.

if youve got a phase 1 or 2 (rectangle headlights) then a willy/16v bonnet will fit straight on, you can even fit 16v wings aswell which are more flared and plastic (weight reduction!)

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 19 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Vandal on 19 August 2005

if youve got a phase 1 or 2 (rectangle headlights) then a willy/16v bonnet will fit straight on, you can even fit 16v wings aswell which are more flared and plastic (weight reduction!)

Oooh brilliant news. Ta for the info. Well chuffed at that coz I love the valver bonnet. Gonna gets me one.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

really nice example mate.

that heat shield is asking for trouble though. get into renault or find one at a breakers.

Quote: Originally posted by will_s on 21 August 2005
hield shield has been took out for time being going to renault on day off

Probably best to keep it on tho.. even if it is in a state!

doing what

gfs brother cleans it for a fiver that includes wash dry polish it clean wheels and hover inside of car