ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my chavtastic clio

Clio 1.2 (progress)
mods.... silvervisons.. massive alloys... painted black windows... lmao
ok its a bit chaved up at the moment but i have come to the realisation of this and going to make some changes to the car the current modifications.. custom back box, alloys, xenon bulbs, rs grille.. small mods.. black front diamond with the fried eggs gone lmao

to come in near future.. 172 alloys in gloss black lowered by 60 - 80 not 100% sure or maybe go OTT and slam it 100?, de stickered and de badge 172 rear bumper... god knows where the number plate is going though haven’t thought that far yet fire some ideas this way, black 1.2 bullets with silver writing.. any other ideas people? and few month time front 172 bumper and side wings and side skirts..

p.s sorry about the bad picture quality... phone.. and very dark.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 278

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
how much is yours lowerd by immi? what you pay for the coilies/springs? that s**t is loooowww

Clio 1.2 (progress)
well to be honest insurance wise the 172 was stupid .. the 1.2 i have now has warranty for another 2 years i Mays well play safe.. it was an idea but money wise probably not worth it.. spend around about a grand and i can make mine look like a 172 why not? Speed wise oh well I can wait.. got the keys to a c280 anyway lol

M2 Competition
You dont even need to spend a grand mate. Most wont notice the wider body on a black car.

Go for the 172 alloys in gloss black, a 60mm lowering kit, colour coded rubbing strips and a 172 front grille... will look mint. and then id save your money for the next car in a years time or so!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You dont even need to spend a grand mate. Most wont notice the wider body on a black car.

Go for the 172 alloys in gloss black, a 60mm lowering kit, colour coded rubbing strips and a 172 front grille... will look mint. and then id save your money for the next car in a years time or so!

The Guns speak sense, as always... :eek:

mods.... silvervisons.. massive alloys... painted black windows... lmao
ok its a bit chaved up at the moment but i have come to the realisation of this and going to make some changes to the car the current modifications.. custom back box, alloys, xenon bulbs, rs grille.. small mods.. black front diamond with the fried eggs gone lmao
LOL ...you want all these mods and your painting your windows.