ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY CLIO 1.2 16V DYNAMIC

Renault clio 1.2 16v
when i first bought this car the bumper was fucked the bonnect was lifted a bit it had cracks in the wings the side mirrors were all taped up so they needed changing i had to buy a new whole right head light so this all has been changed basically the whole front of the car is new but i didnt take any pics so ive done alot to get it how it is now and also spent alot of money on it just to get it bck to looking like a clio so im short of cash at the moment.

German V6
Sorry, haven't been checking this thread lol, may be the same colour as my car lol... Cherry red apparently. How nice lol

Don't think its cherry red seems to bright cherry red is more darker , might be capsicum red same as my clio .

Renault clio 1.2 16v
ademsiphone012.jpg

a little update ill got some renault wheels not sure what ones wonder if you can tell me i got them off a mate only gave them a drink for them so didnt break the piggy bank their nothing speacal just wanted to wonder what they looked like

Renault clio 1.2 16v
maybe when i lower the car and give hte wheels a coat of paint they may look better :dapprove:

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
They look like the wheels off the older shape Scenic/Megane

I'd put the standard ones back on, personally

I'm near certain the colour is Capsicum Red.

Pretty sure it is too. Check the drivers door, colour code is 727.

Looks like its had a bit of a bump/front end respray. As the mouldings at the front have been replaced, the splitter has also been painted (which it shouldn't be) and if its a dynamique it should have fogs, which yours doesn't.

Renault clio 1.2 16v
yeh i will do thanks jon if you read the top of this page it will tell you what happen to the front i know the b*****d painter sprayed the spliiter and ive got the fogs to put on as they got smashed in the crash but what do you mean by mouldings?:)

Renault clio 1.2 16v
yeh same lol when my mate showed me the picture i was well excited i thought they were gonna look sick but when i put them on i thought what a load of s**t:banghead: but maybe they will look good when the car is lowered i dont know any way im gonna keep them as they have good tyres on them and i might spray them if i get bored lol:)

why wont it let me view parts for sale in the market place no threads come up?:S

You'll have to be a paid member pal. It's £12, but well well worth it. Loads of guides to access, access to the marketplace that will save you £12 anyway. Oh and you get some free stuff with the membership too :D

Renault clio 1.2 16v
oh ok thanks can you buy this paint from halfords as im thinking of colour coding the car my self?:)

Clio 1.2 8v (99)
cus u can do urs thirst so i can watch u f**k it up lool and then ill do mine and take into consideration ur mistakes

same goes for ur alloys as well ;)

Renault clio 1.2 16v
lol i wont f**k up and if i do ill just go down the scrappy and replace the part for cheap say i f**k up the bullets ill just pick up one for 10 quid :approve: do u even know what colour yours is cus?