ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY CLIO 1.2 16V DYNAMIC

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
I like the plates are they legal?

Someone with a tow bar reversed slightly and creased my front dubmeister pressed plate, wouldnt mind getting another set,

From the font and the reflective yellow id say they are legal? where did you get them from?

cheers

No they're not, because they belong to a different car :evil:

Renault clio 1.2 16v
s**t ive only just relised thanks for pointing that out i better change them :eek: f**k U dweeb u little dick head you saying that aint helping me u prick whats this forum for, not for taking the piss out of people :(

Renault clio 1.2 16v
i got them of ebay they say their legal as they have a reflective film and it saids the spacing and font is also rd legal but im not 100 percent sure soz

chumpmobile
dont_cry_picdump-s390x320-140793.jpg

They look legal font, spacing and relfective, but if you didnt need to show any documents to be copied from the plate maker to make sure you actually own the vehicle,

Then they wont be BSAU stamped so if you get a pull by the rozzers youd get a fine and points i think...

Anyway seeing as they dont belong to your car they're double illegals ! haha

Clio 1.2 8v (99)
oi dweeb how bout u f**k off and grow up a little...
there are a lot of idiots on this site for some reason, no need to hate

plates are 100% legal check on the dvla website about plates, nothing on there about them being stamped

get a pick of the bullets on cus

plates are 100% legal check on the dvla website about plates, nothing on there about them being stamped

They need to be stamped to be legal iirc.

http://www.regtransfers.co.uk/main/car_numberplates_regulations.asp

Not that i really care there are loads of non stamped plates or cut down plates people drive around with, but just saying for the op.

Last edited:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

yes mate we're wrong, the plates are legal, nothing wrong with changing letters about, infact my plate is 1 letter out from my initials, think ill get some new ones up. clown...

and while were on the subject whats a dynamic?

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
yes mate we're wrong, the plates are legal, nothing wrong with changing letters about, infact my plate is 1 letter out from my initials, think ill get some new ones up. clown...

and while were on the subject whats a dynamic?

LOL!

Jap Box

I swear every post ive seen from you on here has just been you insulting someone or "goin on a mad 1"

Ha ha, took me a good few looks to notice the plates were the wrong reg, if they were done legally then its odd how they accepted it with a different reg on the log book :rasp: looks good anyway :)

Renault clio 1.2 16v
oh ok lool and ive ordered freshly new plates this time without the GB which i wanted in the first place soo it all good :)

Renault clio 1.2 16v
got a new front spoiler from the scrappy last week due to mine being all warped in and painted red for some reason so wanted a new one picked this up cheap
frontsplitter001.jpg

Renault clio 1.2 16v
the red front spoiler seems to be glued to the bumper would this have come standard on this type of bumper or has the body shop man who sorted me out a new front for the car glued it himself? :S

Jap Box
the red front spoiler seems to be glued to the bumper would this have come standard on this type of bumper or has the body shop man who sorted me out a new front for the car glued it himself? :S

Pretty sure its staples that hold it in, you might not see them as obviously on your splitter though as its painted over. Mine had around 10 holding it on.

Renault clio 1.2 16v
nah theres definantly not staples and the splitter looks like its part of the bumper its werid theres no lip where it would have been stapled or glued looks like i might need to cut it off ill get some photos

Renault clio 1.2 16v
Thanks luke got new ones now this time SD51 NKG also metal pressed but without GB look ten times better

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Good stuff mate. Nice work on the colour coding btw, looks decent.