ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio 172 cup seemed to of held back for a second or so then

CLIO 172 CUP....
hi ther guys, well last night i was on my way back on the m25 motor way sitting at around 55-60mph when the next thing i felt the car hold back for a second or two sort of loss of power like as if i took my foot of the throttle for a second or so then power seemed to come back again. but this has happen to me a few times now and im starting to wonder wot it can be..it like the petrol is going to run out or some think....

car a clio 172 cup..52plate....73000 on the clock/

any advis will be gratfull...cheers thanks.

CLIO 172 CUP....
cabinfever..yeah car has run low latery ..is ther any think i can do about this times have been hard and aint been able to fill her up as iv been out of work so money low.....,

Golf 7R
My fuel gauge was playing up, thus the car running out of fuel, and the injectors got blocked. I ran some Redex through the car, and it seemed to sort it.