ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio 172 cup

arctic 182 ff
k-tec de-cat,blueflame system,apex springs,raid induction kit.photos aint the best had to use camera phone

cliors.jpg

rsclio.jpg

clio1308.jpg

hope this has worked im crap with computers :eek:

arctic 182 ff
gaz3359.jpg

1 of rear,havnt got any of engine bay as yet needs a good clean,plus im changing the timing belt soon so may as well wait till thats out of the way with,thanks for comments

J

JACKO CUP 172!

dude that looks the bizzle.thanks for the PM.looks the frogs!!:cool:

arctic 182 ff
Nice car mate. Who's doing your belt?

how much of a drop have tho's springs given it? does it handle and better/worse?

the springs were a 40mm drop but to be honest they havnt took that much off the height,has stiffened it up slightly,from what i can tell it seems to handle better,although havnt pushed it too much as i only fitted them friday night and the weather aint been the best where i am but happy with end result as i originally fitted sportlines but they made it look high at the rear so sent them back:approve:

arctic 182 ff
cheers for top comments guys all the hard work so far has paid off(and my obsessive cleaning dissorder aswell ha),thinking of getting the turinis done same colour as 182 trophy ones in near future,here is the rear photo i should have used as other one is before i lowered it.

back.jpg