ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 172 CUP

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
My 172 CUP - 01/10/2005 (23 images)

To see the images Click here:

http://www.tomehb.co.uk/files/172cup/index.html

*Did not want to spam them on this post* Apart from the three below!

dsc00561.jpg

dsc00553.jpg

dsc00562.jpg

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
+ to post

When i brought the car it came with a massive exhaust, and guess what it still has it, i know its chavy because its miles to big, but it does sound very nice around the windy roads when giving it some welly! An i can not afford to replace it the insurance an petrol kill me because of my age! Well hope you like it, clean it every week, sometimes twice.. Does that make me obsessed? Car also got modified suspension, but this did not adjust ground clearance by much as you can see :p

Clio 172mk2
tomehb that zorst looke like a magnex 6*4, if u wanna change the look u might just be able to buy a 2*3.5 backbox from magnex

Nice!!! But is the front bumper got re-paint? How come the water-jet cover plate is not correct placed? It twist a bit.

Megane Mk4
very clean car for its age... Nothing wrong in washing it twice a week though ... If I could I'd do that too with mine!! lol

Exhaust is spot on, its a curvy car with a curvy pipe .... what more can be said about that ?? :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i like it.

nice clean example, as said above.

Cups look best kept simple. Coilovers and a stealth exhaust system...or a supersprint look-a-like such as the one CHRIS172CUP has.

Enjoy it fella!