ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 172 Exclusive #1 of 172

Honda Integra Type R
Hey,

Thought i would share some pictures of my Clio 172.

I recently sold my Honda Civic Jordan, but instead of having to faf around with my number plates a guy at work was selling a good condition 172 and so i took a gamble and went for it.

The Honda Civic Jordan
838663954a10634565110l.jpg

and now the Ph1 Clio 172 Exclusive

Enjoy

172wmj.jpg

1722u.jpg

1723f.jpg

1724.jpg

1725.jpg

Although i work for Renault this is the First Renault i have owned and very impressed with it.

The Plans are to keep the car failry standard tidy up the stonechips on the front bumper.

Ph2 Rear Lights
Ph2 172 Rear Bumper
Ph2 Sport Spoiler
Lower slightly
Gunmetal Grey Wheels

Comments & Criticism :D

Nice exclusive that, does look good on the ph2 wheels but I'd keep it/return it to completely standard tbh.

tiTTy & SV650
cool, so you took the plunge. Enjoy

how's it compare to the Jordan? Similar pace to 60?

Clio
I've got a set of Exclusive alloys on my Clio. They probs came from that one lol

Nice car by the way, your plans seem good :)

It's A Reno
Needs original wheels and lose the exhaust for a stealth IMO of course.;)

Likin the seats BTW

Flame Red Delight
needs some love by the looks of things, looks a bit ratty that mate, get cleaning it and get it completely back to standard on coilovers and jobs done

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Welcome to the Exclusive club :D

Looks spot on, check under the seat and you should find a cd changer if you don't know already.

I''d try to keep it standard or at least reversible mods as its number one so you might be able to get a premium when selling on although it's your car and you should do as you please.

Enjoy it.

Honda Integra Type R
I have the Original wheels, there in the garage.

Im liking the look of the ph2 Wheels just now, when i sell it ill be sure to put the original wheels back on. ill make the car how i want it but keeping standard parts so that when i sell it can be put back to standard.

Not sure how the car looks RAT tbh? only the front bumper has stone chips.

The stupid exhaust is first to get the chop.

53 Clio's & counting
Id put it 100% standard, get it mint and sell it to Renaults press office mate lol, im sure someone would pay decent money as its number 1!

Honda Integra Type R
Id put it 100% standard, get it mint and sell it to Renaults press office mate lol, im sure someone would pay decent money as its number 1!

The Car is Completely Mint, Bar the Front Bumper slight peel from drivers door, and the standard wheels are corroded but nothing a refurb wont sort.

I did think about contacting renault but dont think they would be intrested tbh or would it be worth a try?

I work for Renault so contacting them shouldnt be too hard.

53 Clio's & counting
I would mate, they own number one willy, number one trophy, i would have thought they would jump at the chance to have the number 1 exclusive

Ian

Focus TDCi
I'd snap this up if I had the money, good luck with the sale pal. Did you not get anywhere with the selling it to Renault plan?

Honda Integra Type R
I'd snap this up if I had the money, good luck with the sale pal. Did you not get anywhere with the selling it to Renault plan?

I didnt go ahead with the Renault Idea as ive had no time at all which is a shame.

As i say im open to offers.

Most people say the Ph2 Wheels let it down but i do have the Original Wheels in the Garage.

Honda Integra Type R
Car Still for Sale Price Lowered £2800 Due to No Tax

Or Will swap for road Legal Quad + Cash My Way

Honda Integra Type R
Clio Reduced to £2500 Will come with Standard Wheels only and not the Ph1 172.

This is a Bargain for a Limited Edition Clio Especially 001 of 172. Only Advertised at this Price on Clio Sport

Honda Integra Type R
Just Bought an Integra Type R Mate. Need it gone so that i can claw some money back :(.

Amazed that this has been for sale for 2 month and noone has even viewed it yet.

£2500 is a bargain IMO Owes Me £2750 so im losing out

Honda Integra Type R
Cant Belive There is no takers for this car???

Anywhere else i can get some interest for it.

Thanks