ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY CLIO 172... MY BIT OF FUN OF THE SIDE.....

hi ya all...

well this is my second attempt at this thread as i sat there for about 45 mins last night got just to the end and my batt went dead lost the lot... (on charge now haha)... i havent posted many posts on here but have found this site to be like its very own google full of answers, which was just what i needed as and two weeks after owning the car everything started to go wrong, first off was the drivers side driveshaft this completely smashed its self up. not the easiest of jobs but had to be done....

then a week after changing that the cat decided to give up it had corroded inside and became blocked, only realised that after changing the coil pack, leads plugs, tdc sensor, lambda sensor, acc cable the last goes on haha but i got there in the end... and with the cat and exhaust in need of a change i decided to treat myself to a full k-tec stealth system, with a nice shiny De-cat decided that might as well get it while i can... and fingers crossed the car has been a monster everysince..... As the ST focus driver found out after five attempts of trying to beat me in a drag race in the road where i work.... gathered a fair crowd of people tho and i was the talk of the cafe for a few days hahah ST killer i was told hahaha River road is becoming its on cliosport meet everyday, with bigdoe, neilc172 and i think its jay who owner the mint 16v...

after finding out what the little car could do i set about having a play with it first off i went for the wheels i love this bright colour thing that some of you lot have, and after looking about i decided you cant beat bright orange i know a few people have done it now but i think it gives it a real track look about it... here are some pics before during and after.... check out the playing card painting system... ghetto i know but did the job paint free tyres.... ha and wheels looking sweet i think!!
BEFORE
IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

DURING
IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

AFTER
IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

After doing this i got a real bug for cleaning and changing bits, so i decided to degrease, clean and polish the engine bay... air con pipes come up a treat with a little metal polish, this then led me to painting the engine block matt black and i was shocked of how nice and fresh it looked when i was finished what do ya think????

BEFORE
KGrHqJh4E1Kvu7Lc3BNfSIQuW1_12.jpg

AFTER
IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

I still have a few bits that im looking to do im lovin this sticker bombing stuff that i have seen and im currently working on my roll cage situation but ill keep you posted....

Clio Sport 172 Ph1
Its matt black heat resistant paint that you can get straght of the shelf in halfords mate

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
where did u get them blue hose covers from m8??

engine bay looks real nice :)