ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio - F1 R27 in Liquid Yellow

Clio 197 F1 R27
Just bought this 3 weeks ago from local dealer, ordered in September so took ages!! Let me know what you think, will keep standard but may upgrade ICE at some point this year.

n625941761_308684_1406.jpg

n625941761_308683_516.jpg

n625941761_280735_8837.jpg

n625941761_280736_9495.jpg

n625941761_280737_89.jpg

n625941761_280738_674.jpg

Clio 197 F1 R27
Cheers lads, done about 600 miles so far and loving it. First Clio i have owned, there great fun! I always wanted a 172, then 182 but never managed to get one.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
is the only clio i would have other than what i currently drive..but not worth the approx extra 6.5k and my car!:(

Last edited:
Pure sex wee.

Gotta love the R27's in Liquid. Howcome there's no Climate though?? Isn't it standard?

Option matey...

Mine hasn't climate either and tbh i don't miss it from having it in my old 182..

Oh right. Bit odd, seeing as was standard in the 1*2's. (Yes I did put 1*2 to the haters out there lol)

I think climates useless anyway lol, I stick mine on hot when it's cold and cold when it's hot and leave it at that.

ST
Option matey...

Mine hasn't climate either and tbh i don't miss it from having it in my old 182..

Oh right. Bit odd, seeing as was standard in the 1*2's. (Yes I did put 1*2 to the haters out there lol)

I think climates useless anyway lol, I stick mine on hot when it's cold and cold when it's hot and leave it at that.

LOL..

I did like the auto climate at times but when extemely warm or extremely cold (Scotland all year round) it seemed to go a bit over the top IMO..

Clio 197 F1 R27
Cheers for the comments. I loved the colour when i first saw it, but the red also tempted me..... it was a very hard decision but i always wanted the yellow so had to go for that colour.

Alan - I have tried twice to join that Clio197 site, had my email through but then nobody has authorised me since. Been a good month now.

I'm number 449

Mito Sportiva 135
Looks awesome, I actually like the stickers on there it suits it I think.

Does the R27 not have climate control though? Only negative if so.

Mito Sportiva 135
Looks awesome, I actually like the stickers on there it suits it I think.

Does the R27 not have climate control though? Only negative if so.

yes can get it in R27 but in options

Ah fair enough. A white R27 with the Recaros, climate control and xenons would be my weapon of choice, although the decals might be annoying when cleaning I guess...

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Looks lovely mate.

I'm tempted to trade my LCR in for one in that colour!

How much was it if you dont mind me asking??

clio f1 team R27
same as mine but i have climate, did you get any other extra's on i added the xenons with cornering lights, folding heated mirrors, well all of umm really had a full spec.

tell me about wait i waited six months, but worth the wait

keeping it standard too, pretty much, upgrading ice, also waiting for ktec to release there proper carbon fibre diffuser and proper carbon fibre front splitter and adding milltek zorst and sports cat, thats it

enjoy your car mate its stunning.

Clio 197 F1 R27
Hi Craig,

Yeah i fancy the Ktec carbon rear diffuser too, will def get that! Any idea when it's to be released?

Just bought a real carbon fibre tax holder off ebay for £25, i think i'm now insane!!!!!!!