ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio - F1 R27 in Liquid Yellow

clio f1 team R27
Hi Craig,

Yeah i fancy the Ktec carbon rear diffuser too, will def get that! Any idea when it's to be released?

Just bought a real carbon fibre tax holder off ebay for £25, i think i'm now insane!!!!!!!

hi mate

not sure of carbon diffuser, i keep asking but had no reply yet, am going down in feb to have milltek fitted so will ask again then, i know they working on putting are diffuser on the meggy 225 in real carbon so dont think it will be very long, i have seen it here
http://translate.google.com/transla...&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=/language_tools but not with 4 zorsts though.
might have to scroll through just click renault, clio rs 3. then think its tuning, then bumper summit like that

think it will suit a clio's color very nicely and not too much either very subtle touch

hope in you enjoy your r27, i loving mine and gets better everyday with more miles on.

clio sport f1 r27
gr8 u got 1 shame u waited so long i walked in on 24 of november and bought it and drove it away on the 30th it was made though and had it shiped from up north somwhere am number 466 :p

Turbo LY R27
Oh right. Bit odd, seeing as was standard in the 1*2's. (Yes I did put 1*2 to the haters out there lol)

I think climates useless anyway lol, I stick mine on hot when it's cold and cold when it's hot and leave it at that.

LOL..

I did like the auto climate at times but when extemely warm or extremely cold (Scotland all year round) it seemed to go a bit over the top IMO..

Yeah it was good but hard to set right. I got climate in my R27 and find it a lot more adjustable than the climate in the 182. It goes up and down in 0.5 degree at a time unlike 1 degree in the 182 so its much easier to get a more comfortable temp. I wasnt that bothered if i had it or not but im glad i do now. On sayin that the standatd setup is really good, the demo car i tried impressed me, i was just fortunate i found mine with the full options list ticked.