ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio for all the members 2 c!

I think what he means is not everyone on here approves of done up cars and some people become a little harsh with their comments! Ive got a done up clio myself, just saying dont be suprised if some people are a little harsh :)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
meggerman thinks that this is going to start off aload of slating comments and arguments etc etc.

What he doesn't realise is that youve been on the site a long time, are a sane individual and pics of your car have been posted many a time before.. at least i'm assumeing that.

just thought i post em up cuz there alot of new members, i no bout people on here not liking done up clios, but as i sed in the 1st post if u got nottin nice to say dont bother posting, that way no arguments shud b started.

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
Arches look a lil' empty at the top, mabye lower 30 more mm, but, good luck with practical driving.... and the orange side indicators look out of place.

Apart from that, it's pretty nifty.

-Akira

Megane Mk4
clio2.jpg

Not over-keen on the front-rear bumpers and as I got pointed out on mine...
Silver mesh on a car that hasnt got anything else on it to match?

thx for ur feedback, currently looking for a replacement spoiler, gettin the door strips done soon, indicators aint to bothered bout might change em if i got a few pennys knocking about!

Golf R/Leon FR
as dutty says slam it def needs lowering more, clear side repeaters, loose the sunstrip, and get a 172 front bumper, apart from that good effort.

Valver..
agree with phoenixy comments...im not really a fan of kits on cars but its a good effort and looks smart! dosnt look Chavish if ya no wat i mean! :approve:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
well as much as id like to say standard bumpers, remove spoiler and sideskirts etc i know thats not what you want to hear so...

Clear side repeaters, Silver vision bulbs in the headlights, colour code and lower

Clio 197
Nice

Black mesh, De-sticker, de-spoiler.... remove plastic side-strips.

And finally, a stick-on numberplate on the bonnet.

That would finish-it off nicely!

One with a few more
For those of you saying 'biting my tongue' - dont be so silly. Did you need to type that at all? Its still a negative comment as you're obviously making it obvious what you think
I'm not a big fan of done up cars myself, but overall the bodywork seems to have been done quite well, there

Only comment I'd add for a car like that - how about delocking? Would make it look flush and smoother. I also wouldnt suggest clear side repeaters.
I too have a black clio, and I bought smoked ones - and they look much more 'stealth' lol

Punto/Clio GTT
yea needs the mesh doing black so it doesnt stick out so much, needs some smoked side repeaters but first thing, ide get it lowered, it looks like a 4x4

Monaco 172 2/468
I'm not a mod fan really, but there's bits I like. I think the side skirts are nice, just need to match the front and back bumpers to them better. Like someone said, lose the silver mesh bits deffo, maybe you could spray them.....probably a stupid suggestion.....

That spoiler is awful mate, I would remove that. Despite this, still looks quite smart though :cool:

clio RSI 16V
looks good mate not keen on the sidskirts tho.. be prepared for a drilling mate theres a few that will grill it believe me!!!!

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
patty said:
^^ + lower + clear side reps...

I think smoked would look better =P.

I'm not into this whole low car thing, I like standard ride height - good for speed bumps/off-road.

172 M69 eater
Rip3z said:
I think smoked would look better =P.

I'm not into this whole low car thing, I like standard ride height - good for speed bumps/off-road.

ud understand if u lowered ur car dude...handles soooooo much better

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
patty said:
ud understand if u lowered ur car dude...handles soooooo much better

Shut up.

I'm trying to convince myself that I'm better off not doing it.