ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio is ballistic!

My Clio (2001 172) is so quick that it still shocks me.

It was wet today for the first time in weeks, the roads were greasy and I simply couldn't get traction.

Coming out of a mini roundabout in first gear the car got massive understeer, up into second and huge wheelspin, into third and more wheelspin...........then it gripped and oh boy does it go. This is real shove in the back stuff, relentless, hard, full on acceleration.

If it wasn't for my dodgy engine mounts and sticky throttle cable it might all be a bit more controllable but as it is it's an absolute torque steering animal.

And I quite like it like that.:D

defo fun ....dont like it when it rains though cant get the power down , wheel spin everywhere :mad:

Saxo VTS
My Valver very rarely spins. I call it throttle/clutch control.

It will spin happily if I make it though.

cat171 said:
Its all about throttle control guys !

I reckon my throttle cable is made of barbed wire.

Push.....nothing.......push harder........nothing...........bit harder..........BANG, BLOODY HELL!:eek: