ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio is having its rear shocks changed

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
just waiting for a call to say its ready, the shocks must of completely gone as it was banging so bad and the car felt so unstable on the rear. Looking forward to feeling it back to normal,

my mate who worked at renault is doing it all for 140

renault wanted 340

cheers renault

:)

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
yeah exactly mate i almost spat my tea out when he told me, i went to him er its ok thanks, can i pull my trousers up now

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
that's shocking! the shocks are only 50 each rrp aswell, and what both of them could be changed in well less then an hour?! bloody rip off!

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
that's shocking! the shocs are only 50 each rrp aswell, and what both of them could be changed in well less then an hour?! bloody rip off!

182 w/cup susp
Did it feel as if the back end was stepping out about 6 inches when cornering rather than being stuck to the road?

Mine is doing this and when going over bumps, the back right makes a banging noise as well. Good job the car is getting serviced and the rear shocks replaced on Thurs @ Ktec.

ibiza cupra
i had to do mine for my last mot. took me ten minutes to do mine with a ramp at work. sounds like they are trying it on mate.

clio sport 182
so has it cured the problem then buddy as im having serious issues with my arse end , one day shortly im sure im not gonna make it to work but dont know whether its worth changing the shocks as moneys a bit tight at the minute and i only really want to change them if it has to be done.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
^ take them off and compress them, you'll soon tell if there buggered