ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio MK1 Ph3 with ph2 bonnet and lights

Po-LOW
well, if any ones remembers, shortly after finishing my car, some kind person crashed into my car as it was parked and left it for me to discover the good news the following morning.. heres a pic of thedamage (not too bad)

14052006240.png

after some hard work over last few days iv now replaced the bonnet and wing with phase 2 stuff, and i think it looks mint!
15052006251.jpg

15052006253.jpg

15052006254.jpg

15052006250.jpg

15052006249.jpg

Stuff done,

painted calipers, lowered on spax 55mm, coded door strips, ph1 headlights, ph2 bonnet, 16v seats & aux dials, stainless axhaust, K&N IK, coded rocker cover pioneer amp and splx 500w sub in boot, infinity 6x9s on shealth shelf too..

there is other stuff to but that all i can think of at the mo. lol

oh yeah, 16v wings too!

14052006243.jpg

Po-LOW
was gonna wait till i get it polished an better pics...

..but yeah, HUGE thank you to the man as if it wernt for him the car wudnt be this sweet!

thanks for the stuff mate, top work and very pleased with it as u can tell!

AMAZING packing too! blown away by the dudes service and price!!

thanks again nath!

Wheels look abit lost in the wings, as said above, deep dishs to fill the arches better.
Valver bonnet would also look good.

Personally I dont think the 'square' bonnet and lights go with the ph3 front 'curvy' bumper, if you get me.

not having a dig mate, youve obviously put alot of time and money into it :) and improved it no-end, just the above bugs me lol.

Po-LOW
i know what u mean and if i change my mind i have a spare ph3 bonnet that just needs spraying if i wanna change it all back! ;)

6/468 17poo
looking good think you should have kept the phase 3 lights..but hey its your car!
where have you got the cold air feed running to as i cant find a good place??are the arches a biatch to line up and fit???

hmmmm I thought of getting a phase 3 and havin a lamp conversion BUT i wud have to get a phase 1 or 2 front bumper aswell coz i dont like how it is round lol, what exactly was done? was it alot of work?

Po-LOW
not a long of work really, just whip the old stuff out and whack the new stuff in its place! ill be posting a project guide asap so keep ya eyes peeled!