ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio mk2 project

Renault Clio 1.2
Hey guys,

I've recently bought myself a 55 plate Clio Rush 1.2 8V with about 46k on the clock and I'm really happy with it but instantly wanted to change a few things on it. I found this site and read through loads of threads about different things people have done to their clio and immediately saw how helpful everyone was... Being 18 and with not much mechanical knowledge I thought it would be good to get peoples ideas and feedback on my ideas for my car.

My plans for the car are;
-First to replace the stereo head unit and speakers (I have already found all this and buying it soon)
-Fit new bumpers front and back preferably the clio sport 172/182 ones.
-fit a cup spoiler
-fit LEDs in the headlights
-either respray or change the black door trims to match the colour of the car (not sure which would be better)
-colour code the car
-eventually when I have enough money I would like some alloys and new tyres as the car is on steelies at the moment
-induction kit and any other engine modifications in the future.
-lower the car
-change the exhaust system

All ambitious I know! The last three are all things I am thinking of doing in about a year or so. My main focus at this time is the body work the side trim and front and rear bumpers, any links which can help me do this or know of anyone who is selling any of these parts would be awesome.

This is going to be a long process and I hope to keep people up to date with the progress! :)

Cheers

JC

Renault Clio 1.2
y4e7u7yg.jpg

Here's a pic of the car