ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio nearly finished......

Clio Dynamique
nice think youshuld get some black rear lites tho from ktec not the led ones tho then it wuld finish off the whole red and black theme nicely

mx5
If your gna change the rear light, I'd say get em smoked?
That would look mint. Maybe some back to black on the bumpers tho
Other than that its a beaut, just starting on my 1.2 and am not sure on whether to colour code.

182 ff silver
thats looks much better fair play to ya!!!! i say leave it now and start saving for ya 182!!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Lovely, well thought out and original car..... I absolutely hate the front plate.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
dont colour code it mate do them black only seems to work nice on bold colours orange,green,yellow.
a think its one of the best non rs ones on here mate new front plate and black the strips on the doors and bumpers and await the compliments!!!

im really pleased with all the compliments guys :) im glad you like....
the front plate is getting changed tommorow i think.
i dont think im going to spend anymore on this now as an inferno 182 is looking good for my next car so just need to save some pennies until i can insure one!

i got the splitter out my local scrappies for £5!! :)

wait and see ;)
im jelous cant find a 1.2 or 1.4 in that colour anywer only a diesel a guess ther pretty rare in that colour excepy the 182's

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Turismo, never knew there was someone who lived that close to me on here, I'm from Ayrshire myself.

Very nice mods you've done there, if you know of anyone else close and ever plan a meet, please inform me.

Funnily enough I was at the "car park in the sky" a few days back and seen a ph2 172 there. hehe

Anyway, nice job allround there.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Oh, and I also have a full SS system from C + C, top notch sound off it, brilliant guys.