ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio [PICS]

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I posted this in the wrong forum (styling, wheels) to start with if a mod could delete it from the other forum that would be great :)

I have seen a few of you posting the pics of your clio so i thought i'd jump on the bandwagon :rasp:

Let me know what you think

Oh yeah i know it needs cleaning so be quiet :rasp: :)

Here you go

66eef072.gif

9a71880c.gif

026ecf83.gif

1.2 MK2 PH2
not bad - should of gone for a full silver strip on the side n took the black end off, n colour code the bumpers imo!

Well i did the silver my self so i could just take it off. It would look good if i colour coded the bumpers, how much do you think it would be?

Octavia VRS
just slightly mate ;)

fully colour coded and standard rear lights would look good as well as no stickers. I'll let you keep the sun strip!

1.2 MK2 PH2
im a minimalistic sorta person like so i agree, colour code everything loose the sun strip and pay attenion to suttle things!

Golf GTI 1.8T
defo lose all the stickers and rear lights, would look a lot better with even a dynamique spoiler too.

Mini Cooper S sport
Yup, agree with everyone, and it definitely needs a cup spoiler. I personally don't like the rims either (sorry)! Colour-coded in that red and maybe 182 anthracite wheels would look very nice I think. Also a 172/182 front grill.

VRS
i would:
fully colourcode
lose the lexus lights and replace with standard
lower (springs are a nice cheap option)
lose the sunstrip and stickers
add a cup spoiler or even a dynamique spoiler if your short on cash (colour coded)
172/182 front grill (only bout 50 quid from dealers)
nice subtle exhaust

RB 200 Cup!
yep def lose the lights and the sunstrip is the wqorst feature - what kinda ICE install do you have. Nice wheels btw

I have the following ICE:

NSB90 & Singer SP1700 Batterys
PHD 2050 & PHD 2200 Amps
PHD Prokits 6.1's with ID Chameleon Tweeters
Crossfire X-over & AudioControl Epicentre
Celestra Da2K x2 Sub amps
Re Audio XXX12 x2 Subs
Split Charge
Target & Stinger Wiring
In a 13cuft box tunned to 28hz

makavelli said:
post soe pics of your ice :D

full colour coding will cost around 200 at a quality bodyshop iirc
Thats not too bad then i might have to look into that.

here are some of the pics of my ice ive just installed it so it need tiding up :rasp:

Image053.jpg

Image052.jpg

Image0411.jpg

Image048.jpg

Image0491.jpg

Image0501.jpg

Image014-1.jpg

Image041.jpg

And this are my doors under the trims

Second skin pro damplifer and Second skin over kill over the the DP

Image025.jpg

180.5 bhp 172
Image0501.jpg

Overkill....!!!

Take the drug-dealer gangsta' style wheels off, colour code it, and remive the stickers and it'll look alot better.

Why is it over kill? Because your not into audio? I like my bass loud and low you might like yours stock and life-less.

Just because its not your taste don't slate it, if your gonna say something make it constructive not usless sh1te :rolleyes:

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
XXXChromeClioXXX said:
Why is it over kill? Because your not into audio? I like my bass loud and low you might like yours stock and life-less.

Just because its not your taste don't slate it, if your gonna say something make it constructive not usless sh1te :rolleyes:
i think that is fair point if your into your audio, if i had dun it which i cudnt of 1 becuase too much effort for something that im not that interested in but i would have maybe designed it a bit better i mean that big piece of wood or what ver the material is isnt straight, i just think it could be disgned better but if it what you like fair enuf.

180.5 bhp 172
XXXChromeClioXXX said:

Fair point - but imo its overkill. Why take out the back seats and the boot space for 2 speakers :S I just see it to be really pointless.
Im happy with my set up. 2 speakers in the parcel shelf as bass and mids, 2 stockers as the mids and 2 tweeters on the dash by the windscreen.
Ok, its not to my taste, but like i said, imo its way to much.
Its not built to well either - which is fair enough if on a budget, but if your going to do all that, why not make it perfect?

like i said in my first post it needs alot of tidying up the box isn't straight bcause its not fixed down yet. One of the coils have gone of the subs so that needs to reconed to im not gonna bother making it look real pretty untill its all working properly.

The box has to be that big to accomadate the subs. Trust me i wasn't on a budget them subs are 410 each new and then 2 celestra's (black amps) are 800 RRP each and then i have 2 more PHD amp which aren't cheap. so no i wasn't on a budget. I would rather install it all my self because i enjoy it.

Mini Cooper S sport
With a system that loud I'm glad you don't live round my way ;) I'm sure it sounds good but the locals must hate you!

Looks like you've got a wardrobe in the back lol

I tend not to play it loud near my house or in dodgy area's because i wouldn't want tea leafs knowing what i have got in there. ;)