ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio rs dream is over.... its dead

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I hope it's reparable Jay :(

If it isn't economical and they do write it off, i'd buy it back!

Don't get the Golf though, it'll put you to sleep!

Clio 16v 182 Replica
Ouch it always happens around christmas, Same happened to me last year parked outside my sisters house, a bus was coming one way and a learner driver the other bus swerved because the learner driver was across the middle half of the road and hit my car and didnt even stop, niether did the learner, The damage was unrepearable and ended up getting rid, luckily some of the people on the bus reported what had happened and was paid out.

ChWWWWris - i am guessing it will be a write off. options will be to buy it back. I action found a e21 going for 450 near me yesterday ;)

I hate waiting around for an answer. :( my courtesy car rocks..... not

BMW 330ci Clubsport
She was a nurse. Young. 18 or so. Her Insurance have agreed to pay for the damages for me and my sister and give us both courtesy cars.
As a nurse how can she even afford to run a car??

Hope its not a write off for you, would be such a waist!

LOL! What courtesy car you got J?

Silver Chevrolet Aveo. The goldbadge is a bit BA Baracus

2008-Chevrolet-Aveo.jpg

Just contacted the approved bodyshop that is carrying out the inspection. They have advised me it will be either today or tomorrow that the inspection will be carried out. Missions!

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
thats a real pisser mate.... sorry to hear/see that..

likes been said, it seems odd that someone would be coming at her at speed with an island in the road, on chevrons.........
more than likely messing with stereo, not concentrating. hope you get sorted mate.

UR R26
thats a real pisser mate.... sorry to hear/see that..

likes been said, it seems odd that someone would be coming at her at speed with an island in the road, on chevrons.........
more than likely messing with stereo, not concentrating. hope you get sorted mate.

+1

unlucky...how bad are the wheels on that mini!!

i have just bought a mk4 gti turbo, very nice cars, build quality is excellent, turbo is great when it kicks in, you cant rag it about and chuck it into corners though...definately not the most exciting car to drive

The ph1 is a write off. Its a 'total loss'. The inspection valued the ph1 for £3700. I bought it back. The car is now registered CAT D. Awaits the cheque from the insurance company.

'Daniel' is traveling down to London, to take the ph1 at a negotiated price agreed by both of us.

The End!! :(

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
its a great shame the phase 1 is dead, but it will be going to a good home in the valver, dan is very lucky to get a very well looked after engine on low miles.

whats next then chap?

its a great shame the phase 1 is dead, but it will be going to a good home in the valver, dan is very lucky to get a very well looked after engine on low miles.

whats next then chap?

Yeah 42k Miles on the clock to be exact. I have no idea what to get next. I haven't even thought that far.

Just disappointed as I loved my ph1, but I knew this was going to happen. Going forward, I dont think I will stay renault. Ph1 was my high and the write off is my low

Some pictures of my ph1 at its best. (part 1)

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1600 x 1200.
sta73701oz5.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1600 x 1200.
wol_error.gif
sta73711ak8.jpg

wol_error.gif
sta73715tq2.jpg

wol_error.gif
wol_error.gif
sta73718ve9.jpg

wol_error.gif
sta73719vr1.jpg

wol_error.gif
sta73722cd5.jpg

wol_error.gif
sta73709aa2.jpg

(part 2)

wol_error.gif
sta73807vw3.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1200 x 1600.
sta73786xs3.jpg

sta73802kd4.jpg

sta73775pk5.jpg

wol_error.gif
sta73806ka0.jpg

wol_error.gif
sta73814va8.jpg

And these were meant to be fitted in the ph1 next week with the custom low frames. Oh well. Time to sell them off I guess.

sta74184ov6.jpg