ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio, sittin on 15x8 steels with stretched tyres ;)

RS6 C7
Bought these a few weeks back and they have been a ball ache to fit, mate told me 5mm spacers would do so i bought them and they would clear the calipers, moved up to 10mm and still wheels wouldnt clear the calipers, finally found 15mm on the rear just cleared and 10mm on the front. Had to go for the stretched tyre to stop them catching the arches, they dont run at all. i might get the arches rolled just incase but no problems so far!, Next step will be to put clio sport front a rear bumpers and a bit of smoothing and im done. No point in spending much more that a couple of grand on a cheap car if you ask me, its just money down the drain. Spent around £1k so far and the car cost me £2k, Keep it for a couple of years then get somethin with a but more welley :) x
227702_1911457778515_1003987942_2145662_7214116_n.jpg

RS6 C7
Cant lower it any more, its scrapes like f**k as it is, i live in the country (as you can probably tell form the barn in the background) so theres fukin cow s**t and mud everywhere ;( it does sit lower than that, i literally had just dropped it form the jack when i took this pik so springs didnt have time to compress fully, not sure what steels they have been machined on the rim and bored on the centre to fit a clio ;) so pretty rare

RS6 C7
he only has a few sets of them and they are rare really, he had 20 sets to start with but how many will you see on a clio? im thinking 2 sets max, i was going to go down the bbs root but changed my mind, i want to be a bit different with them, heres another picture i got today which is ALOT better ;)
dtd009.jpg

Listerine & Poledo
wouldn't even bother about the bumpers chap. Maybe the grille, lose the side strips,get the rear lowered a little and done.

Oh, and Yellow fogs FTW

172 Flamer, BMW E46
I love it! I'm now on a mission to get those wheels on my car! Might get my 13" steels that are sat in my garage banded :D

Clio Sport 182
It looks pants. Stretched tyres are dangerous and i'm surprised a tyre fitter agreed to fit them. Any decent tyre place won't do it. If you have an accident, your insurance will be void. and to go putting massive spacers on just to clear the callipers? wtf?

RS6 C7
It looks pants. Stretched tyres are dangerous and i'm surprised a tyre fitter agreed to fit them. Any decent tyre place won't do it. If you have an accident, your insurance will be void. and to go putting massive spacers on just to clear the callipers? wtf?

Dangerous? Find me an incident where they have become unseated? Japanese drift cars often run stretched rubber and im sure there tyres go through a lot more than mine ever will.