ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Website

Sold MK1 RSI to travel

It was done for a Uni project using HTML and style sheets, just wondered if you had any opinions as you would be the best judges.

P.S. Some of the information may be slightly inaccurate but please dont slate me for it! Thanks

http://www.unn.ac.uk/~k181673www.unn.ac.uk/~k181673

Renault Laguna Coupe

Nice one. I like websites like yours - they concentrate on content rather than lots of flashy stuff that takes ages to load.

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Are you at Northumbria uni? Guess you are by the URL! Are you from the North East?

Good effort! There are a few inaccuracies in your essay though, sorry to be nosey!! :D

Sold MK1 RSI to travel

Cheers lads :)

Telford_Mike - I tried to make it for a user new to the modiying scene, its not got everything and its not in immaculate detail but its got the basics. I looked around at all the other Clio websites made by pps and they are full of flashy images and little content.

GeordiePaul - Thanks, yeah Im at Northumbria Uni, just finished my second year. You may have seen my old Clio (Silver) knowcking around Newcastle, I worked in the Akenside for 2 years and it was always parked around that area, always watched the boy racers out the window for 5mins after work, nice 172s cups etc. Now Ive got a red RSI, Im down in Sheffield for the summer but will be back up in September, Ill be up for a meet if there is one nearer the time. Unfortunately my car looks standard (no kit etc) so most people thinks its a normal Clio :( Ive got my ClioSport sticke in now though:)

P.S. The essay took ages and wasnt the main part of the mark but its just to see if you can do hyperlinks and you had 3 options for it (no relevant to what you want etc).

mo- It wasnt too bad once you know what your doing, a lot of it is self explanotory once you know the basics its all on the net about Stylesheets etc. Although for that (which may look simple) took many long hours to get bits right and its not even perfect.

Steve V6 - I hear you my man, that was then, this is now, not gonna say what I think about RSC, but I wish I had the ClioSport Link up as its quality the best site for Clio Owners and if I can I will but I need Uni Workstations etc, so may be a little hard for now as Im in Sheffield.

P.S. All, the marks aint back yet, but will post emup when they do and you can read em if you want :)