ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio :)

Clio 1.2
your insurance is amazing! after my first year driving when i tried claiming springs on my insurance with my mum as the drive it was still coming up 5K! I'll need some tips come june for my 2nd year renewal!!!

But on topic car looks great! colours are perfect!

A

akimbo-slice

thats so nice mate! i want to do something similar with mine but use different colours.

Quick picture from TFS 2011 :)

189176_1833011898454_1035094391_2173326_6289301_n.jpg

Probably the best none sport ive seen pal! Looks wicked, i remember when you first posted this thread, never thought it would end up this nice. 1.2 16v clios are by far the best first car in my opinion they actually go quite well, bet its loads of fun on coils too!

BG 182
Great little read, like your car too mate, maybe a little adjustment on the rears to make it a little higher, but thats just me

Clio 1.2+ Laguna 2.0
that green interior is narrrsstyyy! nice rims tho! love em! btw how much were ur aero blades? thanks

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Probably the best none sport ive seen pal! Looks wicked, i remember when you first posted this thread, never thought it would end up this nice. 1.2 16v clios are by far the best first car in my opinion they actually go quite well, bet its loads of fun on coils too!

Theres a lot of tidy non-sports that I like and this is my new favourite, love the colour of the wheels. However slinkey Mk2 Golf driver for first car is ze bestest :rasp: