ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio :)

J

jakm15

no problem. good luck looking for a loom know one seems to know where the loom from the fogs plugs into the main loom.

Jap Box
no problem. good luck looking for a loom know one seems to know where the loom from the fogs plugs into the main loom.

Great :rasp:

GF's dad is a mechanic so he might be able to help with that part of it, if not then il stick it onto a switch if needs be, or just not plug them in lol

J

jakm15

ye have a look, you wont be able to just put them on a switch the current would melt it, it would have to go through a relay.

Jap Box
ye have a look, you wont be able to just put them on a switch the current would melt it, it would have to go through a relay.

Ahhh I have no idea on that part, I can ask others to sort this bit out for me if needed :rasp:

Jap Box
Bought some FLI integrator 5's to replace the front speakers :)

dsc02456d.jpg

Also had the smoked/clear side repeaters arrive today

dsc02457v.jpg

J

jakm15

Looks smart just need the silvervision bulbs then they will b spot on

Jap Box
Ye they should b spot on

Good, prob wont with the FLI cover on them and the OEM surround, but they should be fine with just OEM one I would have thought?

Or should I just not put that back on and use the FLI cover and grill on them?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Sub, and front door speakers with a decent HU provides the best sound. Sub + 6x9 combo is just wrong haha.

Nice car though! Don't bin it now ;)

Jap Box
Tidy example.

Looking gd mate some gd updates

Thanks, will make a project thread once I pick the car up (Tomorrow, fingers crossed :rasp:)

Sub, and front door speakers with a decent HU provides the best sound. Sub + 6x9 combo is just wrong haha.

Nice car though! Don't bin it now ;)

Got the front setup sorted, might see if the GF has receipt for the 6x9's so I can exchange them for another set of FLI5's for the rear. Win situation if she has :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
OR

see if you can chop in the 6x9's for a set of components and install them in the front, with the coaxails in the rear! that will give the best sound!

rather than the tweeter from those fli speakers firing directly into your leg!

as said, please dont run sub with rear speakers
and please dont have 6x9's installed in the parcel shelf in the typical chav manor. If you have to, install them, then carpet over the top of the parcel shelf so you can't see them!

Jap Box
OR

see if you can chop in the 6x9's for a set of components and install them in the front, with the coaxails in the rear! that will give the best sound!

rather than the tweeter from those fli speakers firing directly into your leg!

as said, please dont run sub with rear speakers
and please dont have 6x9's installed in the parcel shelf in the typical chav manor. If you have to, install them, then carpet over the top of the parcel shelf so you can't see them!

I will honestly not notice much sound difference :rasp:

If I can't return the 6x9's then they will have to go in as otherwise the GF will complain she wasted money on me etc etc

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Look alreet that, identical interior to my first Clio, 1.2 8v too, mine was on an 's' though.

Look tidy with the black side repeaters, dynamic spoiler and i had ph1 172 Oz alloys.

Pretty cheap and makes it look a whooole let better.

Nothing like the sound of an 8v starting up on a cold morning haha.

Enjoy.

Jap Box
Look alreet that, identical interior to my first Clio, 1.2 8v too, mine was on an 's' though.

Look tidy with the black side repeaters, dynamic spoiler and i had ph1 172 Oz alloys.

Pretty cheap and makes it look a whooole let better.

Nothing like the sound of an 8v starting up on a cold morning haha.

Enjoy.

Thanks, not changing the alloys for a good while, need to save money to go to creamfields :rasp:

Haha, hopefully picking it up today, wait is killing me, if not then its monday :(

Jap Box
Getting the car Monday now, and if the worst happens then I might have to wait till Friday for the check to clear :(

lol fli sub and mutant 6x9s... chav wagon

Have some respect :nono: . . . this car committed suicide a couple of days ago!:dead: Yep, threw itself onto its roof . . . . just couldn't live with the idea of being turned into chav wagon :evil:

RIP little 1.2 :clown: